Scott Clayton

supersqueeze

Anyone know if Scott is still training his grip? Any news on is pinching? I hope he is ok and still motivated. He seemed like a guy with great potential.

Mike M.

Unfortunantly Scott has been moved into a cosmetic gym with rubber plates, no chalk allowed, and an overall wimpy atmosphere. I think he has been able to do little in the way of training his grip. Which is sad, because after training with him and seeing his potential, I don't think anything would stop him.

I think we should start a "save the Clayton Grip" foundation. Based on what I have heard of his capabilities, we need to help him develop his gift and further raise the bar.

Please send all blobs, wide York 45's, and Inch/Millenium DB's to Heath, and he'll make sure to carry them over to Scott. :D

Too bad!! Imagine those hands gripping pink plastic dumbells to the blaring sounds of Britney Spears or Marriah Carey. It upsets my stomach just thinking about it.

Mike M.

Man, now you've gone and done it. According to Google "britney spears" is the top women search on the Internet (top in image, 2nd in regular query). Now some of those hits will be spilling over here--> britney.jpg. To those newbees, welcome to the Gripboard! Please give up your frivolous pastimes and strengthen your grip here! :laugh

I thought Scott was already working out at home and had some equipment. It's amazing what you can do with a block of wood and some weights, or even a stick with weights on the end (a Weaver).