Fbbc Gripper

The Natural

Due to some Post Office blunders, I'm just now receiving the gripper that Beatty sent me for puking on video after a set of 20 rep squats, way back in October.

The particular model that Beatty sent me will never be closed by any human, and I think that it's even too strong for chest crushes, and so I cannot comment on the squeeze of the gripper. I can, however, say that the quality of the gripper--especially the smooth finish of the handles--is very good. Also, the spread of the handles is just right for comfortable no set closes, being considerably narrower than a typical Captain of Crush. John makes a top quality gripper. Let's all continue to support FBBC.

Wow. What's the wire size?

Tim

Due to some Post Office blunders, I'm just now receiving the gripper that Beatty sent me for puking on video after a set of 20 rep squats, way back in October.

The particular model that Beatty sent me will never be closed by any human, and I think that it's even too strong for chest crushes, and so I cannot comment on the squeeze of the gripper. I can, however, say that the quality of the gripper--especially the smooth finish of the handles--is very good. Also, the spread of the handles is just right for comfortable no set closes, being considerably narrower than a typical Captain of Crush. John makes a top quality gripper. Let's all continue to support FBBC.

Its not too big for chest crushes. Its easier than my 3" spread sub flush mount BBWC by far. More like a BBPro prolly. Its nicer to set for negs than a standard spread BBPro though due to the narrow spread.

- Aaron

Its not too big for chest crushes. Its easier than my 3" spread sub flush mount BBWC by far. More like a BBPro prolly. Its nicer to set for negs than a standard spread BBPro though due to the narrow spread.

- Aaron

Maybe for you big boy! To big for a wuss like me.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought about making one with 6" handles for crushing.

John, I played with the P1 at gripmas and it was great. A full lineup of those would be an awesome BBB event.

I will also continue to be an FBBC nutswinger and say that my FBBC gripper is one of my favorites. Love the options for 5/8, steel, or brass handles or any other custom item that I can deal with over the internet. Warren Tetting was the best for custom options before, but it is much easier dealing with John over the internet.

Thanks for swinging my way, Bob. Glad you like them so much! I'd like to add about 3 more P series grippers, it's just a matter of cash. I may try to hold back some of my summer Strongman exhibition money for some new springs, we'll see. Way into buying some new guns right now. And want a few new tats, too.

I for one will definitely purchase an easier P if one in released.

Thanks for swinging my way, Bob. Glad you like them so much! I'd like to add about 3 more P series grippers, it's just a matter of cash. I may try to hold back some of my summer Strongman exhibition money for some new springs, we'll see. Way into buying some new guns right now. And want a few new tats, too.