Working To Hard?

tchcalvin

So, i have beed having fun with my new negative machine from GSS! I did about 15 severe negatives and a couple of overcrushes last night and today I woke with petechiae on my face around my eyes. LOL! Have you guys experienced this? Am I working too hard?

So, i have beed having fun with my new negative machine from GSS! I did about 15 severe negatives and a couple of overcrushes last night and today I woke with petechiae on my face around my eyes. LOL! Have you guys experienced this? Am I working too hard?

I could see it happening very easily man. I would say lay off for the weekend and they should disappear.

Chris

I am an experienced ICU nurse, so I recognized it right away. I'm not really worried about it staying around. It is mostly cosmetic and will disappear within a couple of days. In college I had a buddy get sick after his 21st birthday and had it pretty bad. I just thought it was kinda funny and was more curious if anyone else has had it while gripping.

When I was powerlifting I had this every single time I squatted and deadlifted. All over my face, neck, and shoulders. Never seemed to be an issue and it always went away after a day or 2.

I've never experienced it - I must not work hard enough.

This happened several minutes after a heavy set of finger extensions using the IronMind bands. Unfortunately, it still hasn't cleared up for melaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

twoface_aaroneckhart.jpg

Edited by naturalstrength