Double 45lbs Hub Lift

naturalstrength

strong lift Carl! glad your keeping up with things! :mosher 2 questions

1 where did you get those plates and how much.

2 what was the reason you were considering quitting any way, because your really good at this grip stuff!

rico

Nice lift Carl, your grip training is really doing well, but don't give up on bending :D

Nice lift Carl! Represent Fl!

Thanks! I am trying to keep Florida on the map as far as grip/bending goesbiggrin.gif There are actually several other great grip/bending members from Florida(Nockowt1-Kevin, Tim I., etc) Maybe it's time to host a grip contest in sunny Florida sometime soonsmile.gif

Awesome Carl! You made that look easy!

Thanks Mike! This was a quick workout about 1 hour before I had to take my wife to the hospital yesterday for the c-section.

Good work!

Thanks Luke! I have only ever achieved a full 45lbs hub lift with my left hand, so I was pleased to perform the double 45lbs lift yesterday.

strong lift Carl! glad your keeping up with things! mosher.gif 2 questions

1 where did you get those plates and how much.

2 what was the reason you were considering quitting any way, because your really good at this grip stuff!

rico

Thanks Parris,

1. I got the set of Yorks locally. The set included 6x45, 4x35, and 2x25 for about $85. The plates are great, and in near mint condition!

2. I think it was the whole mix of work, the soon to-be baby(ies) arrival, and some personal issues that kind of drained me not only mentally, but physically. I was feeling real weak all the time and kept getting injuries doing routine lift/bends. The mix of all of it just got me in a real bind. All I can say is thank the LORD for HIS faithfulness, because He is the one that has always gotten me through the toughest of times, even when things seem impossible!

Jefferson Airplane, 1969, for music?

Not knocking it, but that was a Gripboard first! buttrock.gif

I love the old tunes and especially the Blues.

Great lift! Congrats! buttrock.gif

Thanks Todd!!

Nice lift Carl, your grip training is really doing well, but don't give up on bending biggrin.gif

Thanks Mike! I am currently really enjoying the grip thing, and have put unbraced bending on the side for now because it really zap's my strength level. I am keeping up with the braced bending, and I am looking forward to getting back into the unbraced bending, especially reverse. Bending has, and always will be my number one passion! How is your reverse bending going Mike?? Last I check you were killing some HUGE steel reversebuttrock.gifbowdown.gif Have you tried the 9/16 I sent you??