Griptogether At Jedd's

Guest Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

More fun times in Wyalusing, PA. Griptogether at Jedd's! Come one, come all. Fun starts at 11:30AM on Saturday, January 23 and ends when we can't pick anything else up. If you've never been to Jedd's for a Griptogether, and you live within 6 hours of beautiful Wyalusing, you need to be there. You will learn a ton, have a great time, and get freakishly strong on the Diesel vibe.

Warning: If you plan to come, please watch out for the ninja goats.

Who's in?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rico300zx

• Rick Walker

• pexter

• Jedd Johnson

I think I might be the only person on this board that lives in Florida man sad.gif. Wish I could be there.....

I live in Florida too, but it's still miles from Wyalusing, PA.crying.gif

I am in as well, weather permitting.

I will have my very pregnant wife and 2 kids in tow.

any one who passes on this is really missing something. It's a real opportunity.

brent

Ditto Glen. We should have a northern grip-fest one of these days. I think I'm about 2.5-3 hours north of you.

Brent.

Guest Bullitt

Hopefully Jedd can do a live stream for this one. Not the same as being there, but a lot of people seem to enjoy it, and you can still pick up a lot of tips and pointers. Jedd answers questions the whole way through usually.

Sounds like fun ! Have'nt been up to Jedds' in a few years! I would like to attend!See the Crew! Grip,bend,and break stuff! Yea Baby Iam game !

Guest Bullitt

Cool!

So far:

Jedd

Mike

Brent

Frank

Rick

Chuck

Pexter (sorry bro, didn't know your name :) )

Maybes:

Rico

Mike K.

Who else? Seriously, if you can make it, you will not be disapointed. I drive 5 1/2 hours each way, every time and i have yet to regret it.

Ditto Glen. We should have a northern grip-fest one of these days. I think I'm about 2.5-3 hours north of you.

Brent.

We should do something Canadian. I'm interested in seeing some of the old areas in Quebec and Ontario. I've never been any further East than Winnipeg and that was many, many moons ago. For that I'd probably drive so I could bring some equipment in the truck.

Maybe in the fall or start looking into next year.

Cool!

So far:

Jedd

Mike

Brent

Frank

Rick

Chuck

Maybes:

Rico

Mike K.

Who else? Seriously, if you can make it, you will not be disapointed. I drive 5 1/2 hours each way, every time and i have yet to regret it.

my name is John Mannino,Jedd Johnson knows me !

Edited by pexter

Cool!

So far:

Jedd

Mike

Brent

Frank

Rick

Chuck

Maybes:

Rico

Mike K.

my name is John Mannino,Jedd Johnson knows me !

John is just a little fellow and rather weak :). My first memory of Pexter is cleaning and pressing the Inch DB at I think my first GGC. He kept touching it just a little and wouldn't count it because it wasn't "clean". Good to see you back buddy!

I might be able to make it? :yikes

Hope things are going well for you Tommy - haven't seen you in quite a while. Tommy and Pexter - looks like old times again!

Guest Bullitt

Jedd wanted me to post this:

If your worried you can't do a bunch of feats and you're afraid that you would be wasting your time, don't be.

This isn't going to be a bunch of guys hanging around doing crazy feats. It will be like the last couple sessions at Jedd's where we have a real grip workout, hitting as many of the disciplines as we can: grippers, axle, 2HP, block weights, vbar, sledge. As always, there will be the odd feat here and there, but mainly he wants this to be a structured workout. The last two have been great. Brent, Frank, and I have gotten a ton out of them. You will learn a lot and be stronger for it. Jedd is going to be doing a live-stream through the Diesel Crew site for those that can't make it.

Also, Jedd and i will be going for our MM3 earlier in the morning (Frank too maybe?). After that, bring a lunch because it's time to go to work (and have a blast too)! :mosher

I will definitely follow along via the Diesel Crew live feed. Looking forward to some good training/info.

Brent C.

crying.gifcrying.gifI want to gocrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif It's like a Who's Who of grip. Everytime there is an event it seems like I am tied up. I wish everyone lived in Floridacrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

But, at least the Capitol Grip seems like a go for mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Bullitt

crying.gifcrying.gifI want to gocrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif It's like a Who's Who of grip. Everytime there is an event it seems like I am tied up. I wish everyone lived in Floridacrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

But, at least the Capitol Grip seems like a go for mebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Awesome Carl! For purely selfish reasons I would rather you made the comp anyway. :D

I might be able to make it? :yikes

Hope things are going well for you Tommy - haven't seen you in quite a while. Tommy and Pexter - looks like old times again!

Yea it will be cool to see you again!!! Talked to Jedd.He said get ready to pinch your ass off!

Bringing my new 5inch Thick Blockbells!

I'll post the proposed schedule when I get it done.

Just to keep a few things in mind.

I have a garage gym with one heater, so we'll need to try to keep the door closed to manage the warmth.

We start up at 10:30AM. We will do the MM3 cert first. Only the people certifying squeeze the thing, per the rules

We'll hold the feats until the end.

We'll go until about 2:30PM.

Bring an extra pair of shoes that you can take off at the door and change into your lifting shoes so that we don't get the lifting mats all soaked.

That's about all I can think of. Like Pexter said, be ready to pinch and do other grip contest type practice. This isn't 4 hours of feats.