Start Bending - U Know Any Device ?

korneliusz

i straighten light gripper (HG 100), >90 degree and simulate bending move, to start prepare wirst for bending, almost nice device (repeteable, and will work long time) but not excellent, cos not stright. Know that bolt bending is best, but its rather danger for beginner and consume a lot of steel, so some stuff is better. Maybe raw wood twig, maybe plastic ???

I've been doing a little bending lately and the best thing I've found is to go down to a metal mart and get a bunch of 3/8" rebar, and have them cut it into a bunch of different lengths for you.

I got 30, 12" long pieces,: 25, 11"pieces,: 20, 10" pieces,: 20, 9" pieces: 5, 8" pieces. All for $100 plus tax.

You can get whatever lengths you like, but I recommend these lengths for slightly more than beginner all the way to advanced.

I've also seen devices made that use grippers as the resistance force for bending practice, and other things like the David Horne wrist developer too, that would help you out.

Wanna be cooler than Tyson,

well, you gotta train with the "Bison" :laugh

If you want to get better at steel bending, bend some steel. simple as that.

- Aaron

This is right think, bend some steel :D Bending steel + "bizon" training can help for success bending, you can adjust "bizon" to very hard level!

How Can You go about ordering one of these Bizons ? I can't read Russian !

Edited by pexter

Found It! A link to a site to order one: My link

Edited by pexter