Two Finger Blob 50 Lift

naturalstrength

Carl,

great lift youve been at it i see, keep up the strong work. have you gotten some more steel for your cert from the other week?

rico

Impressive.

Thanks Kevin! Have you ordered your blob 50 from Gordon V yet??

Nice Carl! Exactly why you should stick with grip training =)

Thanks Matt. You're right, I am glad I am sticking with the grip trainingbiggrin.gif

Great lift Carl! You are really progressing rapidly on that thing!

I am trying my best to keep up with you guyssmile.gif I only wish my thickbar DL was half as good as your liftsblush.gif

Carl,

great lift youve been at it i see, keep up the strong work. have you gotten some more steel for your cert from the other week?

rico

Thanks Parris! I am going to try 3/4x35" and 5/8x19.5" next week, so I will keep you all posted

Nice job, still looks kind of easy for you, add some weight

Thanks Mike. I can pull the blob 50 plus 7.5 pounds. I am also working on pulling the blob with only ring and pinkie finger as well as clean and press. I am having a blast with the blob 50. I need to get back into unbraced bending thoughsad.gif

One thing to take note of here too. Note the proper use of the legs and flattening of the back. I've seen plenty of people get injured loading plates, picking up smaller plates, etc. because they think it's so "light". They twist, get sloppy, and bang...big injury. In fact, guys who could pull over 700 get injured loading a 45!

One thing to take note of here too. Note the proper use of the legs and flattening of the back. I've seen plenty of people get injured loading plates, picking up smaller plates, etc. because they think it's so "light". They twist, get sloppy, and bang...big injury. In fact, guys who could pull over 700 get injured loading a 45!

I think that "west side style" goodmornings would help to prevent this type of injury you speak off. In case you were a sloppy lifter. But I agree Carl does use good form when he lifts things from the ground.

Rico