Pain In Hands And Fingers

pencilneckmike

im pretty sure it is not carpal tunnel as i still have a strong grip, i just have pain basically throughout the day, even when i am not working out. i think it was from constantly doing grip work.. anyone know what can be done? thanks!

im pretty sure it is not carpal tunnel as i still have a strong grip, i just have pain basically throughout the day, even when i am not working out. i think it was from constantly doing grip work.. anyone know what can be done? thanks!

Lay-off ALL grip work for at least 3-4 days and see what happens.

Don't worry, you'll get stronger during this off period.

i have been laying off for a while... but it still hurts? i even have pain when im sleeping... the past 9 years i played a bunch of video games and typed a lot... maybe thats is?? anyone know what i can do for the pain? any supplements?? i know wrist extendors are good to do... i have em and they help a bit... but i still have some pain.. thanks guys!

Guest Bullitt

i have been laying off for a while... but it still hurts? i even have pain when im sleeping... the past 9 years i played a bunch of video games and typed a lot... maybe thats is?? anyone know what i can do for the pain? any supplements?? i know wrist extendors are good to do... i have em and they help a bit... but i still have some pain.. thanks guys!

Super Cissus Rx has helped me (and a bunch of other people on the board)tremendously.

• 2 weeks later...

You can also try contrast baths, they have really helped me.

Those are really good. I started the KTA three days ago anf i have done these baths before and after every workout and i practically feel no pain but I dit when I started the program.