Nick Rosendaul

EricMilfeld

Time to show off a bit more of all that strength you demonstrated at Gripmas, Nick!

I I just got my fee to ya now I just need to read and Find out what other stuff I have to do. We will see how this gos.

Let me know when and I'll come video!

I may have closed a strong gripper in a choker ,but when I have to set it not so strong. :cry I hope it gos well.

Nick all you need it a nice huge steak for lunch and all will be fine. ;)

The MM1 is really easy to set only the close sucks a bit so no worries.

Your gripper has embarked upon its journey with fear and trepidation, Nick.

I got the gripper today. I will talk to Doc and Chris to see when we can set it up.

DO I have a little time? Not sure when it will get done. Might not happen this week with Christmas and all.

I got the gripper today. I will talk to Doc and Chris to see when we can set it up.

DO I have a little time? Not sure when it will get done. Might not happen this week with Christmas and all.

Nick, I will need you take your attempt within the next couple of days. There will most likely be a rule made regarding this in the very near future. I've been very lax on this issue in the past, and that was my fault, but going forward we need to run on the assumption that when someone signs up for a cert he will basically be ready when his gripper arrives. This is reasonable when you consider the fact that a witness isn't required.

It's going down tonight.

You got it, buddy! :rock

Well it's done i closed it but i think the close will be no good because of the set. My hand was in the way. I am real bad at setting grippers! You can kind of see the set when you slow it down frame by frame ,so we will see what the judges think.

Video is e-mailed to Bill and the gripper is packed up and will go to the post office in the morning. Thanks guys!

3 reds. All judges agreed exactly the same. By the way, each judge has no idea what the other has scored until all three have submitted their vote.

Clear miss on attempt one. Set too deep attempt two. Clear miss on three

THanks guys. I just need to slow down and show my set better. I set it then closed it right away because of that my had was in the way so you couldn't even see the set. Next time.