Looking For The Next Shoe In The Progression

EricMilfeld

Does anyone have a suggestion for the next toughest shoe in difficulty up from the St. Croix Plain Regular 000? I want it to be a small shoe (no bigger than a "00", but noticeably tougher). Today I bent a Diamond Bronco 000 with 5/16" cut off each leg, so I'm ready for some tougher small shoes.

I've just gotten a hold of some kerckhaert SSP 000 and they are pretty nasty. Defenatly harder than the 000 bronco. Probably harder than the regular too. But I can't be sure since I've never tried a regular and I'm in the process of developing my technique for the small shoes so I bet my judgement is poor since my technique isn't consistent.

The SSP 000 are unclipped 18x8mm so they seem nasty. But they are a bit wider and longer than the bronco 000. Currently I have 3 of them but I can send you 2 If you want me to. I can easily aquire more of them.

The kerckhaert over here have a wide variety of small nasty shoes so if you bend this one I'll have a next one lined up

I've just gotten a hold of some kerckhaert SSP 000 and they are pretty nasty. Defenatly harder than the 000 bronco. Probably harder than the regular too. But I can't be sure since I've never tried a regular and I'm in the process of developing my technique for the small shoes so I bet my judgement is poor since my technique isn't consistent.

The SSP 000 are unclipped 18x8mm so they seem nasty. But they are a bit wider and longer than the bronco 000. Currently I have 3 of them but I can send you 2 If you want me to. I can easily aquire more of them.

The kerckhaert over here have a wide variety of small nasty shoes so if you bend this one I'll have a next one lined up

David, that would be most awesome and welcome! I am up to the challenge.

Eric,

Don't know about for the small list but this one might work great for the larger shoe list:

My link

Later,

Tim

Eric,

Don't know about for the small list but this one might work great for the larger shoe list:

My link

Later,

Tim

If I could pick that thing up I just might have a chance of bending it.

I know you can get those small SSP shoes at http://www.ken-davis.com/ the place I go to. I have seen them and know I wouldn't be bending one any time soon. :whacked

Hey, great suggestion. That's where I bought my last pile of shoes from, and I was very pleased with the pricing and service.

So, don't sweat it, David, but thank you for the offer!