Blob 50 And 35lbsx2 Plate Pinch Lift

naturalstrength

Very nice :rock

Hey Carl now there u go that was really good lift, I tried it before and totally almost dropped the plate on my foot! Hey you got to open you garage I'm still waitin for one of your neighbors the walk by when your making vids. Mine all wonder about what I'm doin, and 2 may be interested. Bla bla bla, any way keep it up your lifts are gettin better evey time, your reminding me of Bullitt with all your PRs, keep up your training.

Rico

Ps can you pinch the 45s if you didn't have a blob inthe other hand and could focus on it?

Hey Carl now there u go that was really good lift, I tried it before and totally almost dropped the plate on my foot! Hey you got to open you garage I'm still waitin for one of your neighbors the walk by when your making vids. Mine all wonder about what I'm doin, and 2 may be interested. Bla bla bla, any way keep it up your lifts are gettin better evey time, your reminding me of Bullitt with all your PRs, keep up your training.

Rico

Ps can you pinch the 45s if you didn't have a blob inthe other hand and could focus on it?

Thanks Parris! I usually keep the garage door open and get alot of strange looks from the neighbors while bending/grip traininglaugh.gif I had to keep the garage door closed yesterday as us Floridians are having some "cold" weather the next few days(ie:Low 70'sbiggrin.gif )

As far as the 45's, I have not really tried working with them consistently. I kind of got inspired to lift the blob and the 35's after watching your video. You made lifting those 45 look real easyblink.gif It is strange lifting two different objects at once, it kinda plays tricks on your CNS.

Thanks again!!

Impressive. Your pinch really seems to be improving. I look forward to seeing you do this with 45s one day.

Thanks Kevin! I wish I was making as much improvements with my grippers as you have been doing lately. Congrats on your recent 35lbs plate pinch too Kevin