Who Can Do This?

1stCoC

Guys, Just wondering ..I might have asked before. With a reasonable wide set or no set is there any Grip Horse out there that can take the two grippers stack them and shut both at the same time with one hand? #1+#2 just might not equal #3! If anyone can do this then having the 1.5 and 2.5 will give additional combinations. I will be surprised if anyone can get the 1&2.RS

Nice idea, Richard! I tried my HG100 and my HG150 both together (7.5" hands). I wasn't able to close them but I believe it is possible. I'm curious about this. Come on big guys, give it a try!

Which one did it - Tex or Rich?

I've actually tried this before and can't hold on them. The only way I have hope is the #2 in the I+M and then the #1 inverted on R+P. I can't do that either, though.

I've actually tried this before and can't hold on them. The only way I have hope is the #2 in the I+M and then the #1 inverted on R+P. I can't do that either, though.

I cant even get fingers around the other way, but I can do it like that. I think 10" hands or something close to it might be necessary to pull it off.

- Aaron

Another interesting way to close two grippers in one hand is to close one with the index and middle fingers and close another gripper in the upside down position with the ring and pinky fingers.

I went and tried it - I can't even get them into a position where I can do any more than hold them in my hand - pinky doesn't even touch the second gripper. It would be a "pinch" for me. I even tried using 2 grippers choked down to parallel and can't hold them correctly. Let us know when someone does them Richard. Very awkward!

Another interesting way to close two grippers in one hand is to close one with the index and middle fingers and close another gripper in the upside down position with the ring and pinky fingers.

Yes, doable too. I just mentioned a few posts up responding to Cannons post that I could do it that way with the #2, and #1

- Aaron

Just tried. I think it can be done, but will take some work and practice with the set. I was able to manage a #2 and a Sport, with the Trainer was close but not there. I'll bring my camera in tomorrow and get some video.

Thanks for another challenge Richard....:D

i dont know if Tommy Heslep is still doing grippers but if so i think he could do it he closed two single stamped 3s at once with ease

Looked to see... my ring and middle JUST get a little purchase.

Definitely on for the Orangs! :)

also, try closing a #2 with the fingertips!! That is, put one handle in your palm, then try closing it by squeezing the other handle only with the fingertips. If you can do that..wow!

also, try closing a #2 with the fingertips!! That is, put one handle in your palm, then try closing it by squeezing the other handle only with the fingertips. If you can do that..wow!

not the #2, the 2.5 sorry..

I can do my #1.5 and my #1 at the same time with a parallel set. I could possibly do them with something near a 1.5" set, but anything wider and my R&P will just fall off the bottom gripper.

Well, I guess if some of you can do it with lighter strength grippers and the handles are ALL the same size it is a strength issue as to if it "can" be done. As I first stated it would be simply a great feat of grip strength. Thanks for you guys trying! RS