Anger! Uk Comp

twig

3rd Annual Northwest Grip Exegesis And Realisation will be on 23/01/2010 my house, my toys, my tea, my coffee, my cake: my rules.

Events?

Grippers.

2.5" FBBC Crusher.

Suprise event.

1" vbar.

Weaver stick to the rear

Sofa Medley

in

Sofa medley? Something tells me I would dominate this event.

Old guys rule the sofa - much more time to practice!

Oh really, my Lone Star cousin? Really? Then book your ticket asap, I'll pick up up from the airport and treat you to the Best of British all the livelong day!

1" vbar. Hmmmm. Haven't been to the UK in a few years...

Where you live Twig?

Currently less than 2 miles from Manchester International Airport, so you have No Excuse, Sir!

International Competition of Extreme and Ultimate Destiny may well be a more appropriate name if these wifflings actually turn into reality Twig.

1" vbar. Hmmmm. Haven't been to the UK in a few years...

Where you live Twig?

Ha, you beat me to that remark Mike!

Grippers will be choked to a spread that will be comfortable enough for small hands, but wider than MM set. Rising bar, and as many of the grippers as possible will be callibrated.

Only one hand will be tested for each event, and you chan change had from one event to another if you wish but once you've picked a hand for an event then that's the one you use, unless you get a injury. However switching hands will be allowed during the medley.

As last year; you are asked to bring an item of your own for the medley, but please, Mob, don't pick the millenium, the platforms are LITTERALLY sofas and I don't think they'll take getting that beast flung on them! Try and make your item something that's difficult to grip, rather than heavy. Ta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fred. Maxwell and I means mSo I'm looking for MORE Competetors!ore competetors than last year!

Edited by twig

• 3 weeks later...
:cool Anyone else up for this,be a shame if only 3 enter!! come on dont be shy!

Sorry guys, but I'm not in a good place atm (miscarriage amongst other things) so I'm looking to reschedule this for around middle/end of March? How's that for people?

Should have been on here to say this beforehand but I've had shit on my mind, sorry.