Grip Training

tim7050

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with my grippers and Ironmind grip machine. Today I started with my filed coc 2. I had a solid close and hold with each hand. Then I tried my coc 2.5. I finally got it to close with my right. I held it for a good 5 seconds in front of a closet mirror to make sure I saw silver handles touching and no gap. No gap and handles touching. My left was a good close, but still alot of work to do. It seemed like forever before I could get over that little gap, but I finally did it. What tomorrow will bring, I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to keep training.

Guest Bullitt

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with my grippers and Ironmind grip machine. Today I started with my filed coc 2. I had a solid close and hold with each hand. Then I tried my coc 2.5. I finally got it to close with my right. I held it for a good 5 seconds in front of a closet mirror to make sure I saw silver handles touching and no gap. No gap and handles touching. My left was a good close, but still alot of work to do. It seemed like forever before I could get over that little gap, but I finally did it. What tomorrow will bring, I don't know. All I know is that I'm going to keep training.

Awesome stuff! Closing the 2.5 is a big deal bro, especially with both hands! :mosher

Awesome stuff! Closing the 2.5 is a big deal bro, especially with both hands! :mosher

Thanks Bullitt. I appreciate it. I did not close it with my left hand, it was close, but still work to do. I did close it with my right hand. I'm still very happy knowing I finally got the handles to touch with my right hand though. It has seemed like forever for me. I think I didn't clarify myself in my first post.

Congratulations man! Every milestone hit is another one passed.

Congrats! Closing the #2.5 is a major milestone. I've always felt that the #2.5 is the first step of the big grippers. Onward to the #3! :rock

Thanks guys. I think you have to be persistant and not give up. I never thought I would be able to get them to touch, but my training and persistance has paid off. I have fun using my Coc grippers and Ironmind grip machine. Now to get it with my left hand.

• 2 weeks later...

hey nice i just closed my 2.5 right hand about a week ago to:)now onward to the 3! :D

hey nice i just closed my 2.5 right hand about a week ago to:)now onward to the 3! :D

nice work fellas i can close my 2.5 for 4 reps and still cant get my #3