Gripmas Practice

Jedd Johnson

I am going to hold another Gripmas Practice session this Sunday. Mike Rinderle and his wife are coming up. Joe Hashey (Synergy-Athletics.com) may also be coming up.

Is Goody available? Frank? Rick? John?

I know Brent said he'd be whooped from his trip to Andrew's the day before and would not make this one.

Anybody else interested in coming and getting some good solid work in, PM or email me.

It is going to be serious. Come ready to sweat your ass off and work hard. I'm cracking the whip on this one.

Any interest in us UStreaming this?

-Jedd-

I'd watch a UStream :)

some one needs to put rinderle in his place. I'll be there. so, it would help if there was a start time in this thread somewhere.

Brent

Guest Bullitt

some one needs to put rinderle in his place. I'll be there. so, it would help if there was a start time in this thread somewhere.

Brent

I vote for noon. That's 12 o'clock Brent. Not 1/4 'til 11. :tongue

Bring Mary Ann

Edited by Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

I like 10 or 11 better than 12. but, I can do whatever Jedd wants.

We would have to leave at 4:30AM to get there at 10AM. 11 or 12 would work. 12 would be better. :)

We would have to leave at 4:30AM to get there at 10AM. 11 or 12 would work. 12 would be better. :)

light weight.

Guest Bullitt

light weight.

What's your point?

I am going to hold another Gripmas Practice session this Sunday. Mike Rinderle and his wife are coming up. Joe Hashey (Synergy-Athletics.com) may also be coming up.

Is Goody available? Frank? Rick? John?

I know Brent said he'd be whooped from his trip to Andrew's the day before and would not make this one.

Anybody else interested in coming and getting some good solid work in, PM or email me.

It is going to be serious. Come ready to sweat your ass off and work hard. I'm cracking the whip on this one.

Any interest in us UStreaming this?

-Jedd-

I'm going to be at work and it blocks the vid but if you've got a schematic of what you're doing and willing to share I'd like to hear it so I can run myself through it the next workout.

Let's go with noon, because I will be having a late night Saturday. (in-laws stuff)

Josh, I will try to get something to you.

Guys, if you have choked grippers, bring them because mine are not choked.

Anybody else coming? I'd like to have a good idea ahead of time. Thanks.

Everything will be streamed on Ustream again, everybody. You can find out more here: http://www.dieselcrew.com/live-ustream-grip-workout-this-week/

Ustream is really easy to do guys. Just go to the link that I will put up on DieselCrew.com and you will be able to watch everything, sort of like youtube. The cool thing is that if you have any questions about anything there is also a chat function right beside the video stream and we will check it now and again to see what is up.

Have a good one.

Guest Bullitt

UGH! :(

My wife Melissa is really, really sick. Barring a miracle recovery, there is no way I can make it up for the fun. Really, really sorry guys. If there was any way I could make it, I would. I will be watching the Ustream and working out along with you guys. Sorry again. :cry

I just spoke with Brent. The practice is called off. We will set up another date though. Probably won't be before Gripmas, but I will keep you all posted.

Thanks and all the best in your training guys.

-Jedd-