Secret Weapon

glengoodwin

Very nice, you can use standard or olympic plates! There're many people around the world that would be interested in buying your machine(I suppose it's not so heavy-shipping costs :lol:-, but even if it is a bit, it's a purchase to last and it'll worth it).

A very good idea to build and sell such a machine, with a reasonable price.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• glengoodwin

• Wade Gillingham

• stevey7

• mightyjoe

nice that thing looks great il be sure to order one sometime in the next week

and what size plates go on it??

nice that thing looks great il be sure to order one sometime in the next week

and what size plates go on it??

Heh,

The hook on the arm is 10 inches back from the pivot point so it's roughly 2:1 since the handle is 4.5" long and the swing arm is in the 1 1/2" tube about an inch.

Yep, the loading pin is 1" and works fine with standard plates. The bottom plate is 4" so it works equally well with 2" olympic plates.

Very nice, you can use standard or olympic plates! There're many people around the world that would be interested in buying your machine(I suppose it's not so heavy-shipping costs :lol:-, but even if it is a bit, it's a purchase to last and it'll worth it).

A very good idea to build and sell such a machine, with a reasonable price.

Unfortunately we ran into a slight issue during final assembly so I have taken these down for now. I'm hoping we will be back up before Thanksgiving break. I appologize for this delay. I'd rather have things go out right than fast.

Wade

ahh ok i went to look at it again tonight after finishing work and noticed it said out of stock and i thought damn i shoulda bought 1 first time i saw it but anyways let me know when its back up il probly check daily n e way but i want to order 1 lol!, i shall use it to train my way to closing deh #3

Edited by glen

Unfortunately we ran into a slight issue during final assembly so I have taken these down for now. I'm hoping we will be back up before Thanksgiving break. I appologize for this delay. I'd rather have things go out right than fast.

Wade

The negative machine is back up on the site: http://www.grippersuperstore.com/store.aspx?cat_id=19&prod_id=2001

We have a limited number of these in stock and ready to ship on Friday (no shipping Thursday due to the holiday). After that it will be 1-2 weeks before we have more in stock so if you want one I would suggest not waiting! Thanks.

Wade

• 2 weeks later...

nice lol good to see them back up

god man im dying to get one of these machines gotta save up first im so close to #3 now wonder if this will help me

god man im dying to get one of these machines gotta save up first im so close to #3 now wonder if this will help me

I tried to get a company to build me one,but they looked at me as if i was crazy,the bloke said what the hells a negative machine bro. lol

lol untill i started gripping i woudlnt have known what it was either

I am starting to think my #3 is a hard one its got little over a 3 inch spread

lol try an FBBC gripper they have a massive spread

Iwish my damm hands were bigger i struggle big time with the sweep

lol try an FBBC gripper they have a massive spread

Iwish my damm hands were bigger i struggle big time with the sweep

but i just need more practice ive only been doing grip work for about 3 months and made good progress

no i dont have a grip machine atm so i think id rather put the money towards a secret weapon which id rather have and in the long run would probably be more beneficial or atleast thats what ive read, or can u provide some links for a grip machine?

I don't recommend the SW for rank beginners, for the simple reason it's a painful machine to use. Go with a basic plate loader to start with - Weightlifter's Warehouse sells a nice plate loader:

http://www.wwfitness.com/gripstrength.html

ya but their both expensive to buy one and just upgrade latar is costly

Wade, I was wondering why didn't you call this item "secret weapon"? After all that's what we all know it as?

Rico

Wade, I was wondering why didn't you call this item "secret weapon"? After all that's what we all know it as?

Rico

I don't know if "Secret Weapon" is a great name for a machine - certainly not descriptive. I always looked at it like Kinney calling his machine HIS Secret Weapon, not THE Secret Weapon. I also think he may have sold these for a time so I didn't want to confuse anyone about what the Negative Machine is and didn't want to infringe on his name. Yes, it is very similar to the "Secret Weapon" machine that Kinney showed in his video, but I didn't copy the measurements or angles from his original training piece or anything he or anyone else has sold or is selling now. Thanks.

Wade

I tried to get a company to build me one,but they looked at me as if i was crazy,the bloke said what the hells a negative machine bro. lol

the machine will help you close any gripper. The weight is adustable. Also Joe Kinney used this to train his way to a #4.

Edited by spyrobuddy

This machine that Wade is selling....a great one at a great price. Anyone who is serious about grippers will want one. That's all I have to say.

This machine that Wayne is selling....a great one at a great price. Anyone who is serious about grippers will want one. That's all I have to say.

Wayne who ?

I think Bill meant Wade.

haha lol i think your probly right

im waiting to c if i get one for christmas if not il order it myself lol