Extended Handle Gripper Vs Secret Weapon

Six Barrel Shotgun

Can you expect similar gains for grippers, when working beyond the range training, negative style, with Extended handle gripper and Secret Weapon?

Or is Secret Weapon considered much more effective?

About extended handle grippers:

First: Where can I get one?

Second: If I can barely barely close the CoC #3 with right hand, which extended handle gripper would suit me for gains in grippers? (training beyond the range (negatives) with it). Same question for left hand, but there I can just close CoC #2.

Thanks for replies.

Found extended handle grippers now! On grippersuperstore :)

Would a Beef Builder Master 5/8" be suitable for my right hand?

Beef Builder Advanced 5/8" for my left hand?

I've never tried a ext. handle gripper, but do have an SW, and I love it.

Teemu's got both, and I think he likes the SW more.

Can you expect similar gains for grippers, when working beyond the range training, negative style, with Extended handle gripper and Secret Weapon?

Or is Secret Weapon considered much more effective?

About extended handle grippers:

First: Where can I get one?

Second: If I can barely barely close the CoC #3 with right hand, which extended handle gripper would suit me for gains in grippers? (training beyond the range (negatives) with it). Same question for left hand, but there I can just close CoC #2.

Thanks for replies.

These two things shouldn't be compared as similar choice. It's like asking, "Should I buy a bucket or a hammer?"

I have trained quite a bit with both and the most I ever got from extended handle negs was a severely bruised palm.

The huge--HUGE--advantage to the secret weapon, that you can't get from any other gripper or machine, is that the full weight load hits your hand while your hand is closed.

To answer your second question, SW is plate loaded and superior for that reason as well.

If you insist on doing extended handle negs, at least do the pipe set-up where you can use the grippers you already have. Then you can get a bone bruise for free.

Where does it say he sells Beef Builders with extended handles?

I don't think it says that on the site but we can get these. In fact I just sold one last week. The extended handle is smooth steel and it adds $3. Just contact me if interested. We are also working on an affordable Secret Weapon machine. These should be available real soon.

That's the magic word Wade "affordable". I know there has to be a balance between what's profitable to make and affrodable to a probably blue collar market on the whole but for some of the more esoteric gear the balance seems a little skewed, hence the homemade knock offs. Then when you've sorted out affordability work a miracle and arrange cheap shipping to the UK and we're sorted to go :mosher

Thanks for replies as always.

Guess I save up some money for a SW, if I cant build one for myself.