Zloty-nemiroff World Cup 2009

The Hack

Lefthanded

Cyplenkov-Pushkar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDRzaCYPLo&NR=1

It was amazing competition in righthanded,

in SHW in final were Cyplenkov and Pushkar it went 1-1 but with great losing of energy for both of them and Pushkar let go last one without fight to save energy for Open.Brzenk won easy over Ionescu in 95kg and Babayev won easily 86kg category.

Cyplenkov get hurt in open and he was leting go till end,

with Brzenk both Babayev and Pushkar lose intentionally to save energy,Babayev made 2 fouls.

Babayev shock all when he destroy 95kg finalist Ionescu,

in final went Brzenk and in semi final were Pushkar(126kg) against Babayev(85kg),

what a match , Babayev won but he lost freshness.

Righthanded Open Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZE2nz5WNs

Rustam was amazing. But IMO, even when fresh he wouldn't be able to beat John. When he hits, John did not budge at all. Plus John can also toproll him and shoulder press him fairly easy. What surpirse me was how fast Rustam beat Ion and Opperman. He sets the bar for the world to observe for any one under 195#. John was so crafty. I think Rustam know he would be beat the moment they grapped hands. he basicly stretched himself out trying to hit

I agree,John is something he can't deal, though in group phaze when they confront, Babayev made two fauls, but that one match was something else,Rustam was attacking real good.But when John toproll him he made fauls in purpose.

Also it is amazing how easy John made that shoulder press,as he could do it any time and he was just checking Rustam.

For me bigest surprise was match btw Rustam and Pushkar, it is something most crazy to see how 40kg lighter man easily beat man who was favorite for victory at whole tournament.

Pushkar was completely burned out from previous wars, but Bob Brown was right, Rustam is a monster. I honestly am not surprised that he beat Ion Oncescu and Terrence Opperman; I was surprised that he flashed them! I thought they'd at least give him a good match (but that Rustam would win). I'm disappointed that Denis got injured because I wanted to see a hook WAR between him and Rustam!

in SHW in final were Cyplenkov and Pushkar it went 1-1 but with great losing of energy for both of them and Pushkar let go last one without fight to save energy for Open.

No in the final match, Denis elbow fouled, then the ref called another foul as Denis pinned Pushkar. They were going to pull a 3rd time, but the refs reviewing the video said Denis did not foul, so the win was given to him. And man I was surprised at how easily Denis put Pushkar down when he switched to the hook, I wonder why he didn't hook Pushkar right away?