2 Hp Wood Block 72 Kg

ewokhugo

Hi brothers of grip!(:-)

This year i put all my energy into bending , since last week i become interest to try some grip events;namely R.T and 2 HP ... did my 2nd 2 hp training ;

i am looking for advice toward my form etc ... what do u think guys?

LINK:

how would this weight "translate" if i was doing euro pinch(dont have it)? thanks.

First of all - nice pinch lift! How might it compare to the Euro - impossible to tell I think. One big difference is the amount of tilt possible with your set up - it does make the lift easier than with a Euro. Friction properties - hard to tell again how they might compare? But then again yours doesn't allow you to fine tune your thickness like a Euro does. I'd guess the plus and minus might make it a wash and you'd lift close to the same on an actual Euro setup that is properly seasoned. No way to tell until you get a chance to try the real thing. Strong Lift!

Guest Bullitt

Very nice lift HUGO!!!! I agree with Chris. It's tough to tell, because the differences between your setup and the Euro. That being said, the stronger you get on that setup, the stronger your 2HP will get. My steel pinch block seems to be translating well to Euro 2HP strength and it has helped me with my block weight lifting and hubbing as well. Keep going brother!!! :mosher

In Gabriel Sum's case there was a 20-kilo difference between his wood block and Euro pinch efforts.

Mike: thanks bro for your words, obviously they means a lot to me.

Puller: thanks for sharing my barehand bending)) ;)

Steve: I suspect u are right ; the height its different(the wood its closer to my body , so can be some kind of advantage here). Gabriel wood block was easier than mine!lol

You got it. Wooden block is an awesome way to get better. Pinch, que merda.