Horseshoe Bend For The Texas Twisters

nickr104

This is A Lite rim 00.

I thought I would give one of the little shoes a go. I have a feeling the others on the list will be much harder than this. sorry the video is a little out of focus. I hope it's ok. Stay tuned for 2 more cert videos from Stew and I. All I can say is that they were shot in the China Garden restaurant in Bryan Ohio after they closed. You guys will love it. :tongue

Good stuff nick. I hate bending the small shoes. They always seem to hurt more for some reason

Eeeaaasy. Nice job, Nick!

Thanks guys! Stew should be putting up videos of his Lite rim 3 cert and my Lite plain 3 cert tonight some time.

Well here they are Nick and I ended up doing some impromptu bending and tearing at the China Garden for are Certs. The people who run it are really a great had some funny commentary going on during the videos and after the owner is Alan he is a laugh to talk to and a great guy to.Nick's was alot easier for him than mine might be time to start doing something agian. But hey I still got it and did some bending afterwards felt good to break all the calcium deposits loose agian :tongue

My shoe bend

Nick's shoe bend

Also might be time to checkout the board agian haven't had much time last several months with work. Didn't even know this thread was here till Nick told me about it. Also thanks agian Eric for the wraps these are the ones I got from you haven't done enough to wear them out yet.

Well here they are Nick and I ended up doing some impromptu bending and tearing at the China Garden for are Certs. The people who run it are really a great had some funny commentary going on during the videos and after the owner is Alan he is a laugh to talk to and a great guy to.Nick's was alot easier for him than mine might be time to start doing something agian. But hey I still got it and did some bending afterwards felt good to break all the calcium deposits loose agian :tongue

My shoe bend

Nick's shoe bend

Also might be time to checkout the board agian haven't had much time last several months with work. Didn't even know this thread was here till Nick told me about it. Also thanks agian Eric for the wraps these are the ones I got from you haven't done enough to wear them out yet.

The links don't seem to work but I saw it through your youtube page. Nice work

The China Garden kicks ass! :mosher:D

And nice bending, too, guys! By the way, is there any particular type of Chinese food that seems to really get you psyched for attacking the steel?

The China Garden kicks ass! :mosher:D

And nice bending, too, guys! By the way, is there any particular type of Chinese food that seems to really get you psyched for attacking the steel?

Mongolian Beef!! :mosher