High Pulled Barbe's 45 By The Hub!

Guest Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

Had never been able to hub a 45 before. Has really hurt me in the medleys at the 2 contests I have been in. Didn't have a deep dish plate to practice with. Last week when I was at Jedd's, brent Barbe brought one of his deep dish 45's to loan me so i could practice. Anyway, I gave it a try tonight and was able to hub it several times. In fact was able to high pull it a few times. Can't remember if Brent said this was an easy or hard one to hub, but right now i really don't care. :laughThanks Brent!!!

Here's one of the high pulls:

Mike, slow down on the PR's buddy! There will soon be nothing left for you to dobiggrin.gif It seems like the dog enjoyed the hub lift alsolaugh.gif

Good job Mike, your training is paying off.

Rico

Guest Bullitt

Mike, slow down on the PR's buddy! There will soon be nothing left for you to dobiggrin.gif It seems like the dog enjoyed the hub lift alsolaugh.gif

HAHA, yea she gets in on about 80% of my videos. Quite the ham! :laugh

For real, dude. You're making the rest of us look bad! :ohmy

Dang, right on Mike! There is getting to be a very short list of stuff that you're not already strong on.

Mike I can't wait to go head to head with you some day, hopefully when school slows down after Dec ill meet you at one of these griptogethers.

Rico

Guest Bullitt

Thanks guys! My pinch strength is on a big spike right now. I'm just riding the wave. :mosher

Rico, you're coming to Gripmas aren't you? Gonna be a blast man.

Nice job Mike! You're becoming extremely well-rounded in all of the events! :mosher

I'm not so sure that I'm coming, I can't afford to leave and miss study time. Plus she works opposite shift and I don't have a sitter and her weeken d off is the one after gripmass. So basically.......do a good writeup. Ill try to hit some of the lifts at home and compare myself but that's as close as I've gotten to a grip contest. Hopefully that will change soon

Rico

Mike, you're a stone cold grip feat KILLER! Great job, bro!

Great job Mike, your ready to add some weight to that plate !! :mosher

Guest Bullitt

Watched the Clifford Justice video in Hell's Kitchen and the Emery brothers (all 4 or 5 of them :laugh )inspired me to try this with weight added.

Got it with +5. + 10 wanted to come up, but I had a tough gripper workout before this, so next time.