Beef Builder Pro

glengoodwin

hey wondering if n e one can do negatives with this and actualy hold it in place for a few seconds lol?? that thing looks insane i was thinking of buying one just as something i think would be cool to have

hey wondering if n e one can do negatives with this and actualy hold it in place for a few seconds lol?? that thing looks insane i was thinking of buying one just as something i think would be cool to have

Yes, but it is a beast.

- Aaron

Yes, but it is a beast.

- Aaron

lol ok just wondering if it was actualy usefull or if no one can do n e thing with it lol

Guest Bullitt

Yes, but it is a beast.

- Aaron

lol ok just wondering if it was actualy usefull or if no one can do n e thing with it lol

Keep in mind that Aaron has closed a #4. It's a paperweight for us mere mortals. :laugh

Yes, but it is a beast.

- Aaron

Keep in mind that Aaron has closed a #4. It's a paperweight for us mere mortals. :laugh

Yeah...I'm not buying one anytime soon.

meh someday maybe itl b usefull..... for now i can use it as a paperwait and maybe some motivation i could pretty well close an hg 250 before i started grip training and im still only 17 so im hoping to do the #3 sometime in 2010,ya i doubt il ever close anything higher but im gona aim for it lol