Titans Telegraph Key

HAMMERHEAD

My mother and father-in-law got me a TTK for Christmas! I've just done some worke with it. It really pumps the thumb. Fot those who have this piece of equipment how do you use it?

Does it help with lifts in a pinch grip?

I noticed my hand felt very diffrent than when I work with blocks. Doese is carry over to plates? Blocks? Etc.?

Thanks for any responses.

-HH

• 2 weeks later...

Hammerhead,

The TTK is a very under-rated grip tool, in my opinion. I use it one thumb at a time and recently, both thumbs on top. One thumb at a time, I will do a warmup set, then one set of 8-10 reps with the heaviest weight I can handle. With both thumbs on top, I do a warmup set and then a set of 25 reps. I can really feel it in the area on the back of my hand, between the thumb and index finger. I have a big pinch gripping goal and very hard work on the TTK will help me reach it.

Mixing the higher reps and lower reps just seem to give variety. With my other strength training, I'm usually a low rep guy. My grip training, particularly pinch, not so much crush, has responded well to higher reps. Thanks for asking.