"its Been A While!"

gazza

Hot dog!

Great show, Gazza!

You've completely recovered from your bike spill then? Or can we add broken wrist to the already long list of qualifiers (tiny wraps, short bolts, poor leverage techniques, etc)? :laugh

It's impossible to retire from bending. Good to see you're still around showing everyone who's boss :rock:rock:rock

Hot dog!

Great show, Gazza!

You've completely recovered from your bike spill then? Or can we add broken wrist to the already long list of qualifiers (tiny wraps, short bolts, poor leverage techniques, etc)?

Eric

Not fully recovered yet just testing myself the rib and wrist let me know that im not recovered fully yet,i felt it quite a bit on the wrist trying the du style so switched over decideing not to push it can feel the ribs protesting if i try to substain iso power so again aired on the side of caution rather than pushing it to soon.

Yep i like useing the small wraps those first ones the creamy coloured ones are pieces of leather i got off my brother in law a cobbler they are what me and maxwell used a long long time ago ive kept a few sets and will be useing them to help to toughen the hands back.

Technique has always sucked i prefare to use raw mental and physical power but once technique catches up watch outrolleyes.gif

Unstoppable!!!!!! Incredible Gazzabuttrock.gifbuttrock.gifblink.gifblink.gif Good to see you back at it! I knew kettlebell swings wouldn't keep you away from bending

too longlaugh.gif

Thanks guys

Its nice to no i can still do it even tho it was a little bit painfull in those small wrapsbiggrin.gif

Dont know wether you could make the bolt head markings out properly as my camcorder has died so i used my n96 mobile phone it recorded in mp4 plus the wrong way round so i had to use a freeby software to decode it and turn it the right way round hense the water mark being displayed on the videos.

I used 2 different edgins both were 6inches plus the head i cut one around 5.5 and the other around 5.25 one was a triangle the other cant remember fyn or fyl or somethin was off fbbc the triangle was one of maxwells i found in my shed.

I thought it would be good to show that an edgin bolt can be bent reverse style im still waiting on REX to do hiswhistling.gif

Not shure which brand i cut to 5,5 or 5.25 but i think maybe this is the only vid that shows 2 different ones being bent in the same vid i would like to hit 3 different brand edgins in the same vid but useing 3 different styles of bending in medium to small wraps maybe even 4 or 5 different types useing 4-5 different styles that would be nice then move onto 3 different brand Big g8s in 3 different stylescool.gif Hhhmmmmm i smell a personal challenge.

Great vid Gazza, glad to see your back at your old ways.

You reversed a 5/16 G5 bolt!?

That is truly incredible.

Tim

Gazza is still... the best there was ... the best there is ...and the best there will be

True warrior! congrats!

The video is gone now, what gives? All of his stuff has been deleted. ohmy.gif

Just give it a couple of months and when you least expect it- BAM!!!!! A video of Gazza bending a fantastic MOASB barehanded, squating 500lbs while double blob lifting, and playing "The Devil went down to Georgia" fiddle solo at the same time.

Edited by naturalstrength

Just give it a couple of months and when you least expect it- BAM!!!!! A video of Gazza bending a fantastic MOASB barehanded, squating 500lbs while double blob lifting, and playing "The Devil went down to Georgia" fiddle solo at the same time.

:D Funny but true.

Normally I'd laugh a comment like this off as 100% Joke... but for some strange reason, NO IDEA WHY... I half believe it.

You reversed a 5/16 G5 bolt!?

That is truly incredible.

Tim

TIM

Dont want to upset you but it was actually a cut Edgin i have put a gud kink in a big g8 reverse style when at my best that was with jh and another brand not triangles so still have some way to go.

As some of you have noticed ive deleted my youtube accounts.

My heads not right at the minute have so familly issues also but im hangin in there and trying to come through the other end relatively sanebiggrin.gif but we will see.

Yesterday i tried to reverse an edgin just a regular one not cut and only got a 5 degree bend in it and it hurt abit more than normal which i didnt like so i got pissed and killed it do style which is funny as not long ago my reverse was stronger than my do style.

Im gonna hit a few bends this week then over the next few weeks see if i can get something decent going and see if my head and heart are in it for a new start next year.