Popeye Forearms

ttmett2001@yahoo.com

That picture is not manipulated either.

Matthias is a very competitive arm wrestler and I believe he has

a rare genetic defect that has his right limb larger than his left.

There also seems to be a large tumor on his neck limfnode, causeing him to have 18" forearms. It's true.0b44f_forearm.jpg

They call him, "HELLBOY."

Does he dominate????????? Let's see.

Edited by Puller

Watching the video I wonder why he kept going into the hook, his bicep wan't that strong once his opponent lay on it. His opponent think is Ali Khan and is very good! Toproller woul have a tough time with him

Edited by fightertrainer

That dude definitely needs to do some research on his opponents before he pulls them, either that or his freakish size in not giving him ANY kind of a strength advantage. He got owned pretty hard in that match. His bicep looks to be very weak as the other dude was able to open up his arm very easily and pin him with little resistance on the part of HELLBOY. I was expecting him to crush the shit out of that guy, when you see him approach that table it is like, YIKES, but his performance seems to say otherwise.

SHRUG

That's BONKERS! I've never seen anything like that before. :whacked

LOL for anybody who says his biceps are weak!

1) His biceps are stronger than yours

2) Just because he has a huge forearm doesn't automatically make him the best armwrestler in the world. :rolleyes

3) You can research your opponent all you want (and I'm sure he did) but that doesn't mean you're going to win.

He is a 2-time national champion, the other guy was just stronger.

Edited by Josh H

He doesn't seem to have any stamina. He just bends his wrist and tries to turn him over. And his body is tiny. You don't just use your arm in armwrestling.

Matthias has lifted a thomas inch challenge dumbbell to full deadlift. Bodyweight was 70kg or below. He is STRONG, not just big.

Josh H

About his biceps being stronger than mine, ummmmm no there not!

Matthias has lifted a thomas inch challenge dumbbell to full deadlift. Bodyweight was 70kg or below. He is STRONG, not just big.

Florian, Did Matthias win most his maches toprolling? Did he ever win with a hook?

Florian, Did Matthias win most his maches toprolling? Did he ever win with a hook?

Check his profile: he himself says his fighting style is hook.

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5315

I did check it out Florian. That's weird he said that and his profile pic showing him winning with a toproll. LOL

I know hook is very macho, mano-a-mano syle for many of us. But one must think about a born-advantage like the one he has. IMO

I don't see anything weird. Are you an armwrestler?

I don't see anything weird. Are you an armwrestler?

Yes I am an AWer/drummer/martial art instructor/fitness trainer, Florian. The matches he had with Ali Khan, 1st match he won with toproll, then every matches after that Ali went to hooks and and won handily. Hat off to Ali to adjusted to the fight. I watched many of others Mathias matches too, it seemes the matches he lost alsway in hook, yet he said his favorite style is hook. It's said in another board that at WAF his opponents just lay on the biceps and he would lose. Yet! he still like to hook, clearly personal choice, but not neccsarily the best choice at WAF. Did you ever see Rustam toproll? He hook as he said he's a hooker. Lifting the Inch is great feat he did any way. BTW, I used to train with Gary Ray in Houston awhile back. I don't compete that much, but I live and breath AW. I spend more times in work out doing AW related exercises, than any others workout. Don't know why you feel offened when I said what I said, and asked me such a question. That is not neccessary neither on your part. And I always thought you were the one who is more polite here.