Just Lifted Blob50

CaptainCrush

Excellent job Chad! Your on fire recently with a string of PR'smosher.gif Very well donebuttrock.gif

p.s. the blob probably weighs 50 lbs. I think the chalk on the blob weighs about 3 poundsbiggrin.gif Just kidding Chadsmile.gif

Now get that KOAB cert done!

Excellent job Chad! Your on fire recently with a string of PR'smosher.gif Very well donebuttrock.gif

p.s. the blob probably weighs 50 lbs. I think the chalk on the blob weighs about 3 poundsbiggrin.gif Just kidding Chadsmile.gif

Now get that KOAB cert done!

Thanks Carl!!

Yeah I didn't know which way or how my fingers were gonna be positioned when I tried it so I just chalked the whole damn thing. Less chalk will be used next time for sure.

Well done :rock

Nice lift. Got somethin to brag about now!

Rico

your da man, that is a feat indeed congrats on the lift!!!

Guest Bullitt

Great job Chad! You and I will always have something in common. The date we first lifted one of these suckers. At Jedd's today, I pulled a 50lb blob for the first time ever as well. :D I've got an inch more hand to work with though. Strong stuff bro!

Edited by Bullitt

Thanks so much everyone!!! I have been celebrating that lift for the past 6 hours! I'll talk more about it when I can actually see the computer screen in focus! :mosher

This is certainly one of the most impressive grip videos I've seen. As far as I know, you possess the smallest hands of all the Blob lifters. Way awesome!

This is certainly one of the most impressive grip videos I've seen. As far as I know, you possess the smallest hands of all the Blob lifters. Way awesome!

I was thinking the same thing. He beat me to it. My hands are a 1/16" under 7".

My 47.5 seen air last week. I'll get the Blob50 SOON.

Incredible feat for sure!

Thanks again!! I plan on getting a better video of the lift without all that chalk real soon. I'd also like to get the thing weighed at the post office cause I don't think my bathroom scale is too accurate saying 53lbs.

Other than that I guess it's time to start adding weight to it. :)

dansweeney , My best advice is to build a blob deloader like the one Casey came up with. It is by far the best thing I've used to lift the blob50.

Great work dude. Something to be proud of for sure.

Awesome feat, bro :mosher Keep it up :mosher