7" Red Nail Bend In Im Wraps

MitchSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuK2FbLa-Js

The bend is at 2mins, watching wrappping is boring < < . Today was the first time Ive ever tried 7" stock, I find it a bit awkward to be honest. After this and some horseshoes I attempted a red DU, I got a nice 15 deg kink. I will post the #4 shoe when ive finished downloading it.

Thank you for watching!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuK2FbLa-Js

The bend is at 2mins, watching wrappping is boring < < . Today was the first time Ive ever tried 7" stock, I find it a bit awkward to be honest. After this and some horseshoes I attempted a red DU, I got a nice 15 deg kink. I will post the #4 shoe when ive finished downloading it.

Thank you for watching!!

Superb bend in Ironmind pads!!! :mosher Very well done buddy.

Thank you gentlemen!

4'th week of bending nails/bolts , 5'th week of horseshoes BUT 3 years of hammer levering :phone

thank you for watching friends!

That's really fast progress you've made! Sounds like the levering laid a good foundation.

Great bend and fast too!

That looked too easy for you.

I'd like to see what you can do with a shiny or a hex in IM Pads.

Thank you!

I kind of made a little promise to myself that after I got the red DO, I would focus on Reverse and DU and leave DO until I can at least get the red in all 3 styles. But I'm tempted to try a bastard and a shiny...

I am speechlessblink.gif You have probably progressed faster than anyone on the board that I know of on both the nail and Horseshoe bending(Sorry Rex, that includes you to brotongue.gif ). Fantastic job!!!!!

WOW, that is some fast progress. You have some big steel bends in the near future

Thank you gentlemen!!

Those are some very kind words.

BTW im having major trouble downloading my horseshoe bend to youtube, its been giving hassles the whole day.

Here is a link to some pics on my blog if anyone is interested.

http://terencemitchell.blogspot.com/

Edited by MitchSA

Thank you gentlemen!

4'th week of bending nails/bolts , 5'th week of horseshoes BUT 3 years of hammer levering :phone

thank you for watching friends!

Wow, I have to agree with everyone here. That is some seriously fast progression! Having the background with levering seems to be a great foundation as Eric mentioned, but I'm most surprised with your pain tolerance! That's one of the harder things to overcome IMO, especially with the IMPs. :mosher :mosher :mosher The new Shinies seem to have some variation in them, i.e. I think they're a mix of the previous batch and new. The previous Shiny is actually easier to kink than the Red Nail, the new Shiny is significantly harder than the previous Bastard. (I don't know anything about the new Bastard batch). With as easily as you destroyed that Red Nail, I have little doubt you can take down a Bastard. If you can do that, I'm certain you'll be able to take on one of the new Shinies as well. Good luck man!

Awesome job ... you made quick work of that bar! fine bend

Mitch,

u have toons of potencial to do (very) well in all types of grip/Bending/SM events...u are just a kid in this sport and u killed one red in IM wraps like it was one piece of paper.

I am interest to see more ... maybe one 6" edgin in fat wraps?

Edited by ewokhugo

Paul , Gazza and Hugo thank you for your kind words!