2010 A Pinch Odyssey

Guest Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

I'm no Paul Knight, but I gave it a shot. :laugh

Not sure how exactly how much harder this is than a Euro, but it is much slicker and you can't get the tilt. Pretty happy with this, as it's more than I got on the Euro at Nationals a month ago. I want 220 at Gripmas!!! :rock

Not sure how exactly how much harder this is than a Euro, but it is much slicker and you can't get the tilt. Pretty happy with this, as it's more than I got on the Euro at Nationals a month ago. I want 220 at Gripmas!!! :rock

Very good pinching, Mike!

Your setup may be tougher than a Euro, as you could get more tilt with a Euro.

Guest Bullitt

Very good pinching, Mike!

Your setup may be tougher than a Euro, as you could get more tilt with a Euro.

Yea, it's a lot tougher than Jedd's Euro. Way slicker and no tilt. Not sure how much. When I first got it, it was a little slicker than it is now and 175 felt harder than 193 on the Euro at Nationals. It has seasoned a little, but still way slicker. I'll hopefully get a chance to pull on a Euro at Jedd's this Saturday and get a feel for where I am at.

Nice liftin' Mike! And you remembered your Producer this time. Good call! Now you get to buy another 90#'s of weight.

Good job man I like the name 2010 Pinch Odyessey thats awesome.

looks good to me Mike!

rico