Operation Neptune

astrojetred

Operation Neptune poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Matt (puller) vs Rey (Embodiment of Ego)

• MATT (PULLER) 6-0
    • MATT (PULLER) 5-1
    • MATT (PULLER) 4-2
    • TIED 3-3
    • REY (EMBODIMENT OF EGO) 4-2
    • REY (EMBODIMENT OF EGO) 5-1
    • REY (EMBODIMENT OF EGO) 6-0

Friday, October 23, 2009, 4:30pm.

The day starts awkward, and full of big words and egos. This day, two employees will battle the greatest battle to date. One has nothing to lose, the other has everything to lose.

This friday, I will be Armwrestling Rey. He is my most sought after win. We will be Pulling at a work meeting, that all must attend. Last meeting, he escaped. There will be no escape, this time. It is assumed that I will lose, but I will not lose.

He believes that the hook is "cheating." Any wrist bending is now "cheating." moving your body is now "cheating." He is a giant pile of side pressure. He has no idea that he is even a hooker, even after I explain to him. He has no idea how to lose. He asks, "what are you going to do, Matt, after you lose?" I respond with, "what are YOU going to do, Rey? I know how to lose."

His ego is huge, and is equal to is big mouth.

Strategy:

I will apply superior back pressure, and it will take every threat of muscle fiber in his entire body to keep his fingers from being ripped completely off of his hand. I will stare into his eyes, and watch every ounce of heart and hope leave them. He will realize that nothing will break my back pressure, or my superior stamina. And when there is nothing left for him to fight for, when all the hope leaves his face, and I feel his lactic acid burning up his entire arm and down through is finger tips, I will then completely destroy him. :flame

He wouldn't Armwrestle. Everyone teased him, then he went home. Last meeting, he snuck out:/ I don't think I'll be Armwrestling him, anytime time soon. Oh well, I just put it on the back burner.

lol that sucks.....

Some people talk so they don't have to back it up. Some people talk so that they have something to prove......I guess you found out what kind of talker he is....

Whatever, I'm not worried about it. This is the third or fourth time he's weaseled out. He had Armwrestled someone a while back, and the guy really hurt his rotator. He didn't lose or win, but the guy that hurt him was 3 times smaller than him. I think it scared him. I told him "he used a hook," and I think he's been scared to armwrestle me ever since, because he's afraid I'll use the fabled hook. Which is "cheating" btw, haha. Here's a pick of the match that hurt him.

Obviously riddled with flaws.

gallery_16551_1078_93398.jpg

Whatever, I'm not worried about it. This is the third or fourth time he's weaseled out. He had Armwrestled someone a while back, and the guy really hurt his rotator. He didn't lose or win, but the guy that hurt him was 3 times smaller than him. I think it scared him. I told him "he used a hook," and I think he's been scared to armwrestle me ever since, because he's afraid I'll use the fabled hook. Which is "cheating" btw, haha. Here's a pick of the match that hurt him.

Obviously riddled with flaws.

gallery_16551_1078_93398.jpg

lol it always seemed like common sense to me how to armwrestle. I guess it's not as common as I thought........

Just look how easy it would be to press him, haha. So easy. his arm is vertical, and he's leaning forward! haha

Edited by Puller