5-10s + 27lb

Magnus

Nice work Frank!

Rico

Thanks guys!

Good one Frank !!! 6 dimes soon !

That's one of the first things I'm trying next time I go up to Jedd's. 6 of my 10s are a little too wide (I can barely get my fingertips over the edges). Jedd's are a little thinner.

Impressive bud, You start out pretty far on the finger tips, yikes! That's about where I lose it. But I'm a wuss about it...

Awesome lift, Frank!! Im pretty sure you'll pull the six dimes when u get the chance. Good luck with it.

very strong! ... six dimes are tricky if your hands are smaller ... you could be strong enough to lift 5 + 40lbs and still not be able to do the six tens ... I'd say if your hands are any smaller than 8 1/4" you would have to find some pretty damn narrow plates to pull it off ... what do your hands mearsure Frank?

Great jobbuttrock.gif

Good thing this isint the calfboard.com :)

Rico

Thanks, guys :rock

Impressive bud, You start out pretty far on the finger tips, yikes! That's about where I lose it. But I'm a wuss about it...

Yeah, idk why, that's just where I feel like I can get the best grip on it.

very strong! ... six dimes are tricky if your hands are smaller ... you could be strong enough to lift 5 + 40lbs and still not be able to do the six tens ... I'd say if your hands are any smaller than 8 1/4" you would have to find some pretty damn narrow plates to pull it off ... what do your hands mearsure Frank?

Great jobbuttrock.gif

Just over 8". Although, I just felt them again, and it didn't feel so bad. Maybe I'll try it with the pipe first.

Edited by Magnus

Thanks, guys buttrock.gif

Yeah, idk why, that's just where I feel like I can get the best grip on it.

Great jobbuttrock.gif

Just over 8". Although, I just felt them again, and it didn't feel so bad. Maybe I'll try it with the pipe first.

with a pipe it'll be super easy for you ... in fact ... I haven't tried this yet, but I bet if you had some magnetic weights that you could stick to the bottom of the outside plates it would make it easier inspite of the weight being added because I believe it would keep the plates from fanning out. Kinda like Bob's Inch + weight lift ... it stops the rotation ... I think the extra weight on the bottom of the plates would stop the fan ... the smaller the hand, the more likely the plates are to fan because you're pulling more on the top edges of the plates instead of pressing on the sides of the plates which with bigger hands you could obviously get more finger and thumb on the sides. Keep us posted ... again awesome lift!