2 45s Pinch

AuCraigCall

Phenomenal. Hey how far are you from OSU? I am going to be there the first week of November. Let me know.

nice pinch!!!

rico

Overstated! Well done.

Great work!

Strong pinching, bro :mosher

jed/Nick looks like I will be back in Columbus the first week of Nov also. You guys want to head up to Ashland (hr north of OSU)? I think I am going to try to get there

Edited by Jake Brooks

I almost forgot....Great job Craig! Looking strong man. If it is OK with you guys I am going to try and head up to A-Town to play around a bit the first week of November

jed/Nick looks like I will be back in Columbus the first week of Nov also. You guys want to head up to Ashland (hr north of OSU)? I think I am going to try to get there

I'm all about it as long as it is a grip workout. Not just feats. I want to train grip hard. I don't want to drive real far to hit bench or anything like that.

Phenomenal. Hey how far are you from OSU? I am going to be there the first week of November. Let me know.

Jedd, give me some dates. Craig is 30 minutes from me and he's an hr. drive from OSU. We'll make it all work.

I almost forgot....Great job Craig! Looking strong man. If it is OK with you guys I am going to try and head up to A-Town to play around a bit the first week of November

It would be awesome to meet and hit some grip with you Jake, Ive heard stories about you from Jud since I started training grip last year. Itd be nice to meet you bro.

Jedd, give me some dates. Craig is 30 minutes from me and he's an hr. drive from OSU. We'll make it all work.

I like that idea... I dont even know what Id think about all that strength around at once, itd be awesome and a great learning opportunity

Sounds good if i can work it in. Depends on the time of the week really. I will talk to Doc and Chris about it.

I'm in! This is going to be awesome!

Jedd i am good with just training grip...normally I just screw around with the feats so it would be great for me to go through some real grip specific training.

Craig...don't believe everything that Jud tell you about me =D He tends to stretch the truth some times.

Andrew, I would sure like to meet you also

Nick Doc might get teary eyed if he see's his old Inch DB at Ashland...I hope there is no hard feelings there.

I am thinking Friday the 6th, would that work for everyone?

That would work great for me I don't know about any of the other guys.

Jedd i am good with just training grip...normally I just screw around with the feats so it would be great for me to go through some real grip specific training.

Craig...don't believe everything that Jud tell you about me =D He tends to stretch the truth some times.

Nick Doc might get teary eyed if he see's his old Inch DB at Ashland...I hope there is no hard feelings there.

If its in the evening some time after I get out of practice, I should be good as well for that date.

2 x45's MURDER!

outstanding work!

Based on the schedule I am used to having at these career fairs, my best night to get together is the night of the fair itself. Let me check and see what night the fair is and I will get back with you guys. It is usually Wednesday I think. On Friday, I'll be headed back to PA.

Thanks.