Diesel Site

Jedd Johnson

I posted a new article today on the site: http://www.dieselcrew.com/ This is part three of the hammer training series I've done this year. The other installments got pretty good feedback and comments so let me know what you think.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Smitty is running a sale on Combat Core. He did 3 new bonuses for it. Check it out here: http://www.CombatCoreStrength.com In case you're not familiar with Smitty's products, they are detailed to the maximum. He goes into science and practice in each of his ebooks and manuals. Whereas a lot of on-line ebook products might be 50 to 75 pages, his (and mine) are usually at least twice that with tons and tons of exercise variations.

Thanks.

First time hearing about this series of articles. Read them all and they are great. You should see if you can get those pictures fixed on the first two articles though, they don't come up.

Thanks for giving me some new ideas to kill myself with :P

First time hearing about this series of articles. Read them all and they are great. You should see if you can get those pictures fixed on the first two articles though, they don't come up.

Thanks for giving me some new ideas to kill myself with :P

Thanks. I am looking into it.