The East Coast Blitz Christmas Special

terminator

"D" the reason I mentioned "troll" is because of the similarity of your post to some earlier ones designed to inflame and disrespect Heath and his accomplishments. I hope you are sincere, and I hope you continue to make progress in your grip goals. Keep working hard and be willing to put up with a little pain and you will do fine.

As for some of the things that happened this weekend, I have sent somewhat of a list to Wannagrip, he can decide if and when he wants to post some of the stuff. Here's a few tidbits:

Heath: Picked up Inch DB like a toy first time he touched one (laughing the whole time) lefty and righty. High pulled York blob righty and held (easy). TRIPLED (super-fast with audible clicks) my wide, super-hard chrome spring (CS) Elite gripper which is probably equivalent to new black spring (BS?) Super Elites. He did all this and MUCH more casually with no psych or visible strain.....amazing. :bow

Me: I bent some real hard stuff, closed a pile of #3 grippers (lefty, righty, 3 fingers) and did some pretty decent stone work.

I'm probably most proud of both of us sustaining a severe workload for five straight days. It will take me a few days to compile some video and send to Wannagrip so please be patient.