142 Lbs 2 -1/8 Handle

turbinepro

Did this a few weeks ago rotation is really bad took me a few times but i got it :rock

oh yeah don't mind the goofy head phones I'm at work.

Matt

Edited by turbinepro

thanks Paul trying to get in a work living in a hotel is,well it sucks

I know what it's like ... I was in a hotel in Shreveport for for about a month and a half before I got a perm address ... and like you said .... "well it sucks"

do you build/work on turbines?

did you make that dumbell from cutoff steel at your shop?

I work for General Electric. I repair the turbines and parts, In doing so I end up travailing all over the world was in Ganna Africa for 2 and a half months earlier this year. We have a shop in Dallas and a gas turbine shop in Houston.

Yes i did make that from what i can remember it was 10x3.5 on each side with the handle tig welded on. What type of work you doing in Shreveport ?

Matt

Interesting stuff. I put together a project with 3 LM-6000's that are getting installed right now. Looks like behind the dash of the Enterprise or something.

are those Gasser i do not work much on them and never have built any new plants , But they do get quite technical even in places that seem to have no tec at all or very little

I do love my job thou :D

Matt

I work for General Electric. I repair the turbines and parts, In doing so I end up travailing all over the world was in Ganna Africa for 2 and a half months earlier this year. We have a shop in Dallas and a gas turbine shop in Houston.

Yes i did make that from what i can remember it was 10x3.5 on each side with the handle tig welded on. What type of work you doing in Shreveport ?

Matt

Dallas eh?! ... I'll PM you with my number ... holler when you are in Dallas next time and we can hammer a grip workout.

I work for Chesapeake Energy (Natural Gas) ... I buy Pipeline Right-of-Way for our gas pipelines ... also handle permit acquisition and auditing agent files hear and there.