Barehand Bending!

Johnsson

Good job! Watch a few barehand bends that are at least 1/4"X7" CRS level to see how most guys conquer the 90 degrees to finished range. Nothing really special, but there are a few ways to go about it actually.

Thanks all!!

Ben, ok, I will check barehand bending from some benders some day.

One thing day after barehand bending day is that I don't have big pains in my palms and fingers :blink. I feel pain in two spots in both palms while touching it, nothing else.

As u know i am doing barehand for a week or so ... actually there's no big deal to kill the bar from 90 deg , u should kill it using regular DO technique. Just watch Bencrush kiling the 1/4"x7" crs:-)))

Nice bend, I'd love to try some of this one day but I need to condition my hands for a couple of years first.

Nice bend, I'd love to try some of this one day but I need to condition my hands for a couple of years first.

Couple years? I did this with 6 months of bending training.

I have now watched hugo's and Gazza's videos about barehand bending and I saw that you guys use DO after 90deg, like you said hugo. Maybe it is just my mind which stopped me?

johnsson: its easier if u use DU technique to get the bar 90 deg from 80/70 deg(like Ben did). DO technqiue may be hard if u are sore from your previous training. GO with the DU and apply body power aswell.

Good luck!

I tried this today: keep hitting the bar with Do style at 90 deg, but instead of trying to crush it (interlock the fingers, keep doing the SWEEP technique) this should work fine till u have the bar at 70 deg ..then crush it against your stomach(interlock fingers).Hope it helps. Best of luck.

I tried this today: keep hitting the bar with Do style at 90 deg, but instead of trying to crush it (interlock the fingers, keep doing the SWEEP technique) this should work fine till u have the bar at 70 deg ..then crush it against your stomach(interlock fingers).Hope it helps. Best of luck.

I have to try this next time. Thanks!