#3.5 Close

AuCraigCall

Sweet cornbread! where did that come from?!?! Awesome Craig ... keep the feats comin! :rock

Sweet cornbread! where did that come from?!?! Awesome Craig ... keep the feats comin! :rock

I had been closing it regularly from a choked position (with a hose clamp), today I decided to take it out and I fully closed it twice!

It didn't look closed to me when the handle ends were shown, but you don't seem like a bullshitter to me, so I believe you. Nice job on that. And Paul is right, that did seem to come out of nowhere.

-Rex

It didn't look closed to me when the handle ends were shown, but you don't seem like a bullshitter to me, so I believe you. Nice job on that. And Paul is right, that did seem to come out of nowhere.

-Rex

Please, those were closed man. They may have opened a bit when he was showing them to the camera, but you try holding a 3.5 closed that long. :dry

-Rex

Can't say that Ive been called a bullshitter to many times before :D . As to the coming out of nowhere, I guess you would just have to look at my log. Ive shut a few different Elites and have been close several times on my #3.5, so I have definitely been working on it... probably since mid-May... Thanks Rex!

Edited by AuCraigCall

-Rex

Can't say that Ive been called a bullshitter to many times before :D . As to the coming out of nowhere, I guess you would just have to look at my log. Ive shut a few different Elites and have been close several times on my #3.5, so I have definitely been working on it... probably since mid-May... Thanks Rex!

I guess I msi-read your goals in your sig a while back, and got it stuck in my head that you were working on the #3 MMS and not CCS. Well, if you've gone from 3 to 3.5 in about five months, I'd say you're on your way to SE and beyond. Keep it up.

-Rex

-Rex

Paused at the 26 second mark before it goes off screen you can clearly see them touching. Excellent crush Craig! :rock

Yeah, looks like opened a touch at the end, but you can see right when he first closed it they were clamped.

Thanks to Frank and Bullitt for pointing that out :D

Edited by AuCraigCall

I'm glad you weigh enough that you go into the open class at Gripmas - your progress is outstanding! You're going to be a contender for sure.

I'm glad you weigh enough that you go into the open class at Gripmas - your progress is outstanding! You're going to be a contender for sure.

I cant wait Chris! :D

Wow your really strong

Rico

I've got a lot to do to get everything ready. I bought the stuff to make the trophies etc today. I want to get the entry forms etc up also - I was holding off until after Jedd's meet but it's about ready to go. I have the sledge setup finished and ready to go now - I figure it will hold up to 100# or so if you need it :blush

I've got a lot to do to get everything ready. I bought the stuff to make the trophies etc today. I want to get the entry forms etc up also - I was holding off until after Jedd's meet but it's about ready to go. I have the sledge setup finished and ready to go now - I figure it will hold up to 100# or so if you need it :blush

I doubt that I'll need anywhere in that area of weight :D , maybe something over 10lbs though