Started Gym/grip Again Last Week

indiladhar

so i started gym again last week, ive really missed it for a while, just figured id say that it feels AWESOME to be back in!

ive cut a towel into two and use them for some towel chinups. an amazing grip exercise! also do most of my work with a homemade thick bar (taped a regular bar). power cleans are murder. ive yet to deadlift with it, because my grip isnt strong enough.

crush grip is still pretty much the same, i can almost close my filed 2.5, but things like the blobette and hub lift have taken a massive decrease in strength. gotta work em back up!

anyways, a pretty pointless post, but i just wanted to express my joy or something. bring on the squats!

so i started gym again last week, ive really missed it for a while, just figured id say that it feels AWESOME to be back in!

ive cut a towel into two and use them for some towel chinups. an amazing grip exercise! also do most of my work with a homemade thick bar (taped a regular bar). power cleans are murder. ive yet to deadlift with it, because my grip isnt strong enough.

crush grip is still pretty much the same, i can almost close my filed 2.5, but things like the blobette and hub lift have taken a massive decrease in strength. gotta work em back up!

anyways, a pretty pointless post, but i just wanted to express my joy or something. bring on the squats!

Glad to hear you are back at it. Now stay with it this time! :angry:

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

I know how you feel - I, too, just came back a few weeks ago after a long layoff due to injury and illness. Feels good to be at it again. I've been working on my setting, and it paid off - I just closed the CoC #2 with my left hand for the first time tonight. Keep at, and get plenty of rest so you don't get hurt or sick like I did. :cool

I know how you feel - I, too, just came back a few weeks ago after a long layoff due to injury and illness. Feels good to be at it again. I've been working on my setting, and it paid off - I just closed the CoC #2 with my left hand for the first time tonight. Keep at, and get plenty of rest so you don't get hurt or sick like I did. :cool

congrats on the no.2 close! the no.2 was always a big landmark for me :rock