Tom Nelson

astrojetred

Tom Nelson giving me some tips, as he yells at some one for fighting with his sister, haha, scary....

Now...back to our back pressure conversation, and beating Tom's back pressure....lol. At least you had the stones to show up and try. Glad you could come out, hope you and your friend had a good time. See you in Sac for practice.

Andy

Good job Puller!

Tom Nelson is the REAL deal.

Thanks Andy. Yeah it was hella fun. Learned some proper table technique. Tom Nelson was very nice, too. Definitely coming to sac for practice. I'll just have to work out the day.

Ya, I'm to the bone sore. If we practice Sunday it will be light. Then one more practice and on to Rio Vista Bass Derby

armwrestling championships.

Central California

October 11, 2009

Front St. at the Pole Barn

Rio Vista, CA 94571

Should be a close tourney for you.

Ya, I'm to the bone sore. If we practice Sunday it will be light. Then one more practice and on to Rio Vista Bass Derby

Central California

October 11, 2009

Rio Vista, CA 94571

It's a good sore. I wont be able to make it for a couple of sundays. I'll let you know, though when I can make it next. What time is Reo Vista? I can make it if I'm able to work earlier in the day. I don't know if I'll be pulling in it, unless my balls are busted into dust over it.

Central California

October 11, 2009

Rio Vista, CA 94571

It's a good sore. I wont be able to make it for a couple of sundays. I'll let you know, though when I can make it next. What time is Reo Vista? I can make it if I'm able to work earlier in the day. I don't know if I'll be pulling in it, unless my balls are busted into dust over it.

If you go to an armwrestling tournament, and your name is Puller, and you don't pull.....you should bust your own balls to dust lol (Unless you are injured of course). :D

Here is the link for Rio Vista:

http://www.napsport.com/events_09.html#riovista

That is an open tourney, no amature or novice, and you can expect to armwrestle me and Whit (from Turlock meet) in the Heavy class. Will prob be a small class but Bill runs a fast tourney and leaves the table up to armwrestle on for a couple hours after. Hard to miss this one because it is so close to home (although I know you have a new arrival bro)

You will NOT want to miss the tourney in Reno on Saturday, October 24. This one will be a BLAST! This would be a perfect first tournament as they have a novice AND a amature class. Great way to see where you currently stand.

Take care,

Andy

Central California

October 11, 2009

Rio Vista, CA 94571

If you go to an armwrestling tournament, and your name is Puller, and you don't pull.....you should bust your own balls to dust lol (Unless you are injured of course). :D

Here is the link for Rio Vista:

http://www.napsport.com/events_09.html#riovista

That is an open tourney, no amature or novice, and you can expect to armwrestle me and Whit (from Turlock meet) in the Heavy class. Will prob be a small class but Bill runs a fast tourney and leaves the table up to armwrestle on for a couple hours after. Hard to miss this one because it is so close to home (although I know you have a new arrival bro)

You will NOT want to miss the tourney in Reno on Saturday, October 24. This one will be a BLAST! This would be a perfect first tournament as they have a novice AND a amature class. Great way to see where you currently stand.

Take care,

Andy

I'll check out the site, and Reno will be up to the lady, my friend. We'll see how she feels after Reo Vista. She's stoked about it, though so far.