2 Nd Barehand

ewokhugo

I found my style!LOL

Actually its DO but barehand its the coolest style and most fun to do for me at the moment.

I decided to accept Gazza "challenge" and used dw40(oil;actually the chinease brand).

I used chalk(maybe its not the "perfect" GAzza's style; anyway ...

LINK:

Edited by ewokhugo

Great bend. Amazing pain tolerence! Definately good inspiration to get the red nail bent in just IM wraps. You and Gazza have set the bar pretty high for the rest of us. :rock

Carl, give it a try bro i know u can do the same.

Michael, Its a great honour to have my name near Gazza but i am miles away from him. Gazza is not human. I believe all his p.b's are like Jackie Joyce Kersie(sp?) 100 mts runner. Even 10 years after she leave the stadium nobody get close to 10.49 seconds.

Edited by ewokhugo

Perry, Thanks bro! I said this before but i cant feel the pain u guys talk about ... maybe its because the bar its only 1/4". I plan to try 7 mm crs and i will eventually feel some kind of pain. Yes ... no pain no gain!LOL

Josh, thanks my friend!

Joonas:thanks mate!

Mike, give it a try ... i started using 1/4" hrs barehand at 8" ...then 7.5" ... after it 1/4" crs at 7.5" ... and so on...

Before the barehand training,it i did 3 bends using 1 wrap each side to warm up (from 60d nail till 7 mmx6"/around g5 at the same size).If u can bend the 1/4" hrs(wich i dont doubt) u are ready to improve untill the sky is the limit for u. I used black tape in the end of the bar and this gave the following message to my mind"i am doing it safely"...after this i put chalk in my hand and my mind received this message:"i am doing exactly the same i do when i use wraps ...but this time the bar feels different"...mind games ? probably:-)Thanks to Gazza i believe i can bend one red using barehand(i cant do it now with fat wraps LOL).Talking about passion(for barehand) thats the main trick for me.

Edited by ewokhugo