Coc 2.5 Mms

JAU1985

I know I failed terribly at showing the number clearly and without a doubt but around the 9-12 second stage you can see it's a #.# gripper, it obviously isn't a 1.5 if you look at the spring. I guess a trained eye for grippers could tell it's a 2.5 and that's what I was counting on because my camera sucks for close up shots, my real question is do you guys think it's a close?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3vcbhWaNI

And before anyone says anything: My cousin is a 15 year old kid who was dead tired and held the camera for me, he was almost falling asleep so cut him a break, he wasn't "on anything" and isn't "Slow". As for the guy in the background, I don't know who he is so don't ask me who he is or why he is stretching his shirt out, I know it doesn't make you skinnier Mr Whities. :laugh The video was recorded at work, a free community gym/fitness center that was once a middle school Gymnasium so there were randoms around.

Looked good to me. Nice close!

I think this video wins for funniest background action in a grip video! I can't imagine what this guy would think if he found out he's now on youtube trying the "easy" way to make himself look thinner!!

I think this video wins for funniest background action in a grip video! I can't imagine what this guy would think if he found out he's now on youtube trying the "easy" way to make himself look thinner!!

Hahahaha!!!!

And thanks man, I wanted the opinions of others to be sure :rock

Nice close! Seemed pretty easy for you. Maybe the #3 isn't far off.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I felt very strong that day. I trained the crap out of my #2 for MMS singles and TNS attempts (still a hair away on that) and then some attempts with my 2.5 just working on my set. Got close on so many... then took a 20 minute break, in that time I killed a AMP Green Tea energy drink and made two more attempts on the 2.5, first one was closed then I recorded that video of the second. It was my first time ever closing the 2.5 and I was pretty jacked about it.

For some reason I get my most strength in grippers after maybe a 20 minute break from my initial gripper workout, then I make attempts on harder grippers and I do well on them. This 2.5 close for example and doing the same I've gotten closer on my #3 than I ever have in the past a few times while training that way. Has anyone else noticed this for themselves?

haha the guy in the background .. :D :D :D :D

oh .. nice close :)

Edited by Yersinia