New Rolling Thunder...no Warmup..220.5 X10

1stCoC

We just filmed a training set of full pull 220.5lb (weighed) for ten (10) complete reps holding the last rep for several seconds to see how well he could do rep wise on the new Ironmind Rolling thunder. Moments later he also hammer curled up one of the famous stage dumbbells of Warren Lincoln Travis (110lb). and pressed it (no leg drive) for 20 EASY. He shrugged his shoulders and said "pretty good warmup" This is his light day of the week.RS

Why dosent rich post here on the board with the common folk?

Rico

With the way he high-pulled that 207 or whatever it was at the Arnold Grip Gauntlet, I am not the least bit surprised! :rock

-Rex

I think he lifts better than he can type. He told me today that he never thought his grip was anything special... go figure.RS

Richard - I believe you mis spoke! Rich does not have a "weak" hand :D

I think he lifts better than he can type. He told me today that he never thought his grip was anything special... go figure.RS

RS

I never did either till I met this great group of guys!

Rico

I wish he had time to do some of our grip contests.

So do I. I'd love to see how he compares in a contest setting.

I have only seen him fired up a few times.....like the Hulk he gets "better". I think from being a football All American and all around athlete if I had to guess he would handle "competition" pretty well. I think he will be fired up at the upcoming Arnolds Grip Competition this year with the thousands watching. RS

I have only seen him fired up a few times.....like the Hulk he gets "better". I think from being a football All American and all around athlete if I had to guess he would handle "competition" pretty well. I think he will be fired up at the upcoming Arnolds Grip Competition this year with the thousands watching. RS

Speaking of that - is there any news or specifics yet on what the Arnold comp will be like?

I watched Rich at the Sorniex summer event this year tear it up like nothing I can't wait to go to the Arnold this year and watch him.

OUTSTANDING :rock

The stage lifting of the 202lb Circus Bell last year By Brian Shaw, Tex and Rich caused such a positive stir the powers that be are pushing to get a 30- 45 min spot during the on stage Strongman Competition to have a Grip Meisters showdown . The events will be grip feats that are stage worthy and competitive by nature. We will have a small comittee to select invited individuals and events. Talk about grip being featured mainstage at the world's largest strength event and being cheered on by the thousands present! Want to be "grip famous"? ...be there! RS

He shrugged his shoulders and said "pretty good warmup" This is his light day of the week.

Richard... you are being WAY too easy on him! If this is his "light" day, what's his "heavy" day look like? ;)