Acute Excruciating Elbow Pain

anything

While I was trying to get to sleep, I moved around in the bed and I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my elbow. I had my hand bent in a 70 degree angle after it happend, because even moving it slightly hurted like hell. I'm pretty sure it was one of the tendons. Actually it felt like one tendon jumped on top of another. After a minute or so I extended the arm slowly and it disappeared. I'm also pretty sure this was one of the tendons that allows the hand to rotate to the left and right. This was some hours after I had done a very hard COC workout.

Anyone with similar experiences?

This is definitely the first time I've heard of elbow pain in the grip community.

-Rex

:laugh:ohmy:laugh

Your pronator ans supinator are on your anterior side proximal to your elbow. Maby you did do something like turning your hand wile squeezing and stresses the connecting tendons. Warm up streaching helps prevent injury even in grip, and a different position next time so as not to flare it up your body is telling you something.

Rico