Forearm Size

Guest Jayenforce

Guest Jayenforce

I am short of time and looking for an exercise for pure forearm size. After assessing my equipment situation and personal preference I have came down to 2 exercises: The dumbell wrist curl or the heavy hammer 2 lever lift (I already have the bar but have never used it). The following article seems to suggest that the lever lifts are just as good or better for forearm size than wrist curls. If you HAD to pick one or the other which exercise would you pick. Thanks in advance.

http://www.eiyc.com/exercises.htm

Edited by Jayenforce

I would stick to the hammers but thats just me.They give me size & strength. GOT JESUS?

GOT LEVERAGE?!!!! :bow

"GOD IS THE REAL POWER" Tommy.....

That's a pretty hard decision if you ask me. That's like comparing apples to oranges, they both have their advantages to your overall health. If your trully serious about getting bigger foreams, then I'm sure you'll make the time do both exercises and maybe a few more exercises as well.

Edited by HandsofStone

Try both of them. For me, it was heavy DB wrist curls. I also noticed an incredible pump in my forearms when using the G-Rex, and repping the weight. Work your forearms HARD then let them rest. ;)