Phase 2, Week 4

Phase 3, The Peak

Phase 3, Sample Program - Intermediate

Phase 3, Sample Program - Advanced

Conclusion

Glossary

I have already stated what the KTA training did for me and

my "Monkey Paw" right hand back on Dec.4 in the "crowning

achievement" thread. So I won`t bore you with those details.

My testimonial of the KTA is: It works! It is the Rolls Royce of

grip training progression. It is comprehensive and detailed on

how to master the grippers and make them work for you.

Increased strength? you bet. But the good thing about it is,

it gives you the blueprint to succeed.

It literally cuts out all the trial and error with trying to figure

out how to work these onery grippers.

You will progress quickly using the KTA principles too. Real quick

I`m 50 years old guys and I handled it. So I know all you young

bucks on the board will do far better than I have at this point.

In closing,KTA took my mushy hand and turned it into iron.

I apologise if I sound like an infomercial but in reality it is

my heartfelt feelings on at least now having a modicum of

strength in my Right hand. And I will continue untill the Damn

hand gets the #3 or it falls off :D

Thanks for your time

Rick

• Like 1

I would like to add that Rick also had the key ingredients for ANY program: Discipline, Desire, and Dedication!

• Like 1

I did workout on KTA too and it was the key to my recent success. KTA is hard, brutal, painful but VERY rewarding. If you do it right, you'll get results that will amaze you. I went from a many months plateau at 1/8 on the #3 to many closures in each and every workout. Anyone can do it. No excuses.

The Ebook is very well done. It's a complete study on gripper training. Everything is covered from gripper technique to key principles to workout schedules. You put it on and you follow the guide. Many pics and videos to guide you.

Anyone who aspire to close a tougher gripper should read this book and get on the KTA regimen.

I thank Wannagrip very much for allowing me to participate in his experiment.

I almost feel like saying don't bring out the E-Book to the public.(But then again, I need the book as well) Who knows, crushing a #3 might become a thing of the past, and won't be as incredible feat as it used to be. I guess it'll have to be a hard trade off to overcome. Oh well, there's always a #4. Strossen just might have to get a work on a #5?(Imagine that, 450 lbs.!!!)

Edited by HandsofStone

can you use the KTA program for the Ivanko Supergripper?

Sure.

I have thought about this some more with respect to the SuperGripper. The general principles of the program can be used. However, the E-book does focus on torsion spring grippers hench strap holds, technique, and beyond the range would be hard to be applied directly as is to the SuperGripper. Although there are some ingenious people out there who could probably figure out how!

Besides the pictures, the e-book now contains 5 video clips to actually SHOW you along with the text.

To be released Jan 1.

Requirements: Win95/98/NT/XP

And the FREE windows media player 7.0 which can be downloaded here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...oad/default.asp

One other thing. An option that will be offered with the E-book is access to the special KTA Forum where you can post your workouts and can interact with other KTAers doing the program.

I'll be there as well doing my best to provide feedback.

One week ago I provided gripboard member austinslater with a ONE WEEK mini KTA type workout and here's what he just PM'd me:

Wannagrip-I did my test today and I was shocked! Towards the end of the 6 days I was having a hard time closing the 2 let alone the 3. Today was different, I slammed the 2 and was closer on the 3 then ever before. I'm excited, daily training does work. I can't wait to see whats next. What should I do now? Thanks for the help! Austin

Do the proceeds roll back into cyberpump?

Actually, yes. But, I didn't want to tie the program to site donators access and yearly donations.

I was also planning on re-opening the GripPage portion of the site depending on the response to the book. :happy

Does this mean if I buy the book then I have access to the donaters areas?

No.

It's totally separate.

That's the point I was making.

hey wannagrip, i was wondering if i could order the KTA program by itself and then the KTA forum access a little while later. i'm really interested in both but money is a little tight right now. also, i plan on getting the coc's within the next six months, hopefully. will there be any crossover from my Ivanko to the coc's? or will i have to start from scratch? thanks again.

hey wannagrip, i was wondering if i could order the KTA program by itself and then the KTA forum access a little while later. i'm really interested in both but money is a little tight right now. also, i plan on getting the coc's within the next six months, hopefully. will there be any crossover from my Ivanko to the coc's? or will i have to start from scratch? thanks again.

I had already thought some people might want it like this. So, I will be adding this option soon.

If you increase your strength on the ISG, it can only help increase it on the COC's. How much crossover there is, I don't know because I have never done the crossover myself.