Mi State Aw Champs

Matt Brouse

Tomorrow in White Cloud, MI.

http://www.michiganarms.com/09mscJPG006.jpg

Are you going to compete Matt?

Give it a GO buddy!!! ;)

Stay Strong!!!

The last couple of days I was planning on it. But feeling how i feel tonight I think I'm holding off. Hadn't done much heavy arms training since the tourny I did a few months back until this past week so I'm a bit beat up. Time to be smart.

The last couple of days I was planning on it. But feeling how i feel tonight I think I'm holding off. Hadn't done much heavy arms training since the tourny I did a few months back until this past week so I'm a bit beat up. Time to be smart.

everyone could be a bit beat up. you never know till its over

LOOK FORWARD to seeing you MATT :D If you need a workout we will try to get you one before you leave. :D Nobody will give you a hard time if you dont do well but will help you out if you need it

see matt you never know till you pin em down :rock forth is good thats how maryland armwrestling is you never know about contests till its too late to train then you up against the pros :blink but you could train all the time but for what you never get anyne to try it on :blush welcome to my world :cry

Way to go Matt!!! :rock:rock:rock