Other Cheap And Easy Way To Train Your Finger Cupping Power Along With

fightertrainer

Like Mighty Joe idea, fingers strength is very essential in AW. If you 're a gym member you know there is squat rack somewhere in the gym. My gym's rack is wild enough to have about 2" gaps between the collar of the barbell and the rack itself each side. I cup my hand/fingers over one end, and with my wrist stayed bent nearly 90 degree I lift the other end of the bar up in AW position. It's painful if I am not warm up yet, With straight wrist it's a piece of cake, but with ur wrist bent all the way it 's hard on ur inner forearm. My knuckles are on the top middle of the collar (cupping hand position) . I test the resistant of it and it showed about 65lbs to lift other end up. BUt i did not test with 15 plus # on the other end today. Try it with only 2 fingers too