Ivanko Super Gripper

Jonathan McMillan

I Know PDA sells them, is there any other companies that do?

Any Canadian companies espcially so I can save on duty expenses would be a bonus.

Jon@han

Yes, Jonathan... check out mags like, "Black Belt" or "Kung Fu Illustrated". The ads in the back usually have something there. I purchased mine from PDA and it was a great buy back then! :D

Well Ivanko referred me to PDA who cleared up my confusion...didn't think they would deliver anything to Canada. So I'm paying the big bucks and getting it from them..the delivery and dollar exchange is killing me ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on another gripper!!!, I'm going to go out and get some friction tape on my next days off as that tip sounds like a good idea.

Jon@han

Morgan when you receive your 2 springs please let me know your impressions ! I ordered a #4 some weeks ago which i'll received soon: i'll then be able to compare it with the 3 springs on my SG. Eager to know how the 4 springs compare to the #4 (even if i almost sure of the answer: far more difficult :yikes ).

• 2 weeks later...

I got my SuperGripper in the mail yesterday from PDA!!! My hands are so from farting around with it. I found chalk was adequate for friction until I get some athletic tape. It's nice being able to get some resistence settings between my Coc's!!

Jon@han