For Those That Missed The Announcement

twig

The Gripboard will be undergoing a major software upgrade soon. Due to having to make major server software upgrades as well, new logo, etc. we are making Rick Walker's kick ass program KTA Blob available for sale for one month (with Rick's permission) to help support these upgrades and the potentially unknown issues that arise when it occurs.

Check it out here:

http://www.cyberpump.com/blobprogram/

Now; the GB and I have had our...'issues'...in the past, but it really is the hub that holds the online grip community together and anything that can make it stronger is a good thing, PLUS: Rick Walker's KTA Blob program is a really good, nay, excellent, program for building thumb strength.

So I highly advise you to buy it.

Edited by twig

The cool thing about Rick's work is that it teaches you how to approach the training and not just the actual exercises or reps/set schemes.

Rick Walker's grip training approach and mentality was different from most back then and even now, if you ask me.

I might buy this, it looks very interesting and I definitely want to train for the blob. One thing I'm curious about is it says it's requirements are windows. What program does this run in as it can't just be a simple pdf? I need to see if the program will work on my computer as I don't use windows but can use some windows programming.

Anyone?

I might buy this, it looks very interesting and I definitely want to train for the blob. One thing I'm curious about is it says it's requirements are windows. What program does this run in as it can't just be a simple pdf? I need to see if the program will work on my computer as I don't use windows but can use some windows programming.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a proprietary program called "ebook generator", but Its fairly simple and should work on a Mac with windows emulation. About the Blob KTA program, I purchased it, and its awesome!!! the few tips I picked up have already netted noticeable gains for me.