Kta And Titan Telegraph Key

thehardway

Do you guys think it's a worth while investment to get the TTK vs. using a pony clamp? I'm going to have to order a #3.5 for KTA and I was just wondering if I should get it to kick off the program. I feel like I don't have a large range of motion with the clamp. Thoughts?

A clamp is good enough if you are limited on funds. Put rubber bands around it for resistance.

I need to downgrade the pony clamp i got, I can only budge it about an inch or so. It's pretty tough, thus the limited ROM.

Guest Bullitt
I need to downgrade the pony clamp i got, I can only budge it about an inch or so. It's pretty tough, thus the limited ROM.

I have a tougher clamp too. It's big enough that I can get both my thumbs on it though, so i work them at the same time and can then close it for a full range of motion. Give it a shot.

To answer your question, TTK is a good investment, if you can afford it. I have one and like it a lot. But as others have said, there are cheaper alternatives. Also, weightlifters warehouse has a painted steel version that is cheaper than the IM TTK.

Thanks guys, I'll look into that Riotgrip, thanks. I also tried double thumbing Bullit, it's a little narrow but it works.