Josh. H ...

raikkonen

can you plase ask on northeastboard engin when he will b posting the video of arsen doing a 60kg bicep curl arsen promised he'd bring with him thankyou <3

Hey man I don't want to start anything big on the NE Board again right now (that arguement between RVJ and Engin got out of control imho). But it was RVJ who was debating with Engin in the first place, so you could ask him to ask Engin, he is a member of this board, too (Monkey Paws).

Or you could join the NE board and ask ;)

A great place with some great characters :rock

i would join but i click on register many times and it says you cant register...

thats fine josh im not bothered about the debate of whther he can do it or not, but if he can, it would be awesome to see someone curling with 1 hand 60kg.

About Arsen...

Do you think a 19.5" biceps and 16.5" forearm at 91kg bodyweight could not curl 60kg??

I think he can....

BUT

Just 2 years ago he was 75kg bodyweight now he's 91... very low fat

It sounds a little weird..... Only to me?? :blink

I think the secret is "Hard training, genetic, and good food" :D

Awesome Armwrestler anyway.... :bow

i would join but i click on register many times and it says you cant register...

thats fine josh im not bothered about the debate of whther he can do it or not, but if he can, it would be awesome to see someone curling with 1 hand 60kg.

Scroll down the page....eventually on the right you will come to an icon saying...join the board...follow that through...,I had the same prob as you trying to join :angry:

You have to email Kurt Howgate if you want to be a member of NEB. He will ask you some questions, and in about two weeks, you'll have access. Be prepared to have an actual photo of yourself for your avatar, too. No exceptions.

Here's the video:

Bad quality... not completely strict but I've seen a lot worse. It's impressive either way imho. And it's 121 lbs. not 132 lbs.

I know what you're saying, but I think it's possible... Neil Pickup said though he made 75 kg (165 lbs.) he was 85 kg (187 lbs) during the competition. He just cut a lot of water ect. I don't know if that's true but lots of armwrestlers cut 5+kg for Worlds and Nationals, so to assume Arsen was at least 82kg (180 lbs.) during the competition 2 years ago. And now he has gained 10 kg (22 lbs) in 2 years... I think he could do that with hard work. That's less than a pound a month.

Here's the video:

Bad quality... not completely strict but I've seen a lot worse. It's impressive either way imho. And it's 121 lbs. not 132 lbs.

I know what you're saying, but I think it's possible... Neil Pickup said though he made 75 kg (165 lbs.) he was 85 kg (187 lbs) during the competition. He just cut a lot of water ect. I don't know if that's true but lots of armwrestlers cut 5+kg for Worlds and Nationals, so to assume Arsen was at least 82kg (180 lbs.) during the competition 2 years ago. And now he has gained 10 kg (22 lbs) in 2 years... I think he could do that with hard work. That's less than a pound a month.

And a lot of people get confused and think when you up weight and stay lean all the weight you gained was muscle mass. But that is not that case.....I'd say its very possible. Especially if he gave up on cutting weight for competition.

i think that it is generally accepted that a person cannot gain more than 7lbs of muscular bodyweight in one year naturally.these gains will diminish as a person approaches their genetic limit.gaining one pound of muscle per month on training /diet /recuperation alone aint gonna happen ,it would require chemical assistance IMHO.I could be wrong but iv been training around gyms for 30 years and iv never seen it

I read online anywhere from 2 lbs. per month to as much as 5 lbs. is possible, of course it depends how big you are already, your genetics, diet, training, ect. obviously Ronnie Coleman ain't gonna gain 5 lbs. or muscle a month, I don't know if he can even gain more he might be at his peak already. But if Arsen has good genetics and trains hard I could see him gaining the weight he did with dedication and hard work. Either way since I don't know for sure I'm not going to accuse him.